Repairing an A1314 Apple Keyboard / Where to buy new QWERTZ German keyboard

DUS

Hi,

After maaaaaaaaany years of performing admirably, one single key of my Apple wireless keyboard suddenly stopped working. It is the letter "j" which I now have to copy and paste into my texts. I already removed the plastic key from the board and cleaned it as well as what was underneath it but whilst it presses down just fine like all other keys there is no input from it. If I may, I'd like to ask a few questions hoping that some of you might provide me with some clues, tips or directions:

1/ Other than what I have done so far (removing the key and cleaning it) anything else I could try?

2/ Would you expect local shops here in BKK such as those at MBK or Fortune Town to be able to fix it? Is it worth going there?

3/  I expect Apple wouldn't care about replacing a single key on such an old keyboard, or would they?

4/ If all attempts to fix the issue fail, I would need to buy a new QWERTZ keyboard with "German keyboard layout". Unfortunately but of course not unexpectedly, Apple Thailand only offers TH, US, Japanese and Chinese versions only. I know it it is a long shot but would anyone of you happen to know if sellers at MBK, Fortune Town or any other places in BKK have QWERTZ German keyboards? I had a quick look on Lozada and there seems to be one seller of it in Thailand with all other sellers overseas. Oh, does Apple Germany ship to TH? I will need to check that. If they do, should import duty etc to be an issue for me once it arrives in LoS?

Well, enough questions for now. Would be grateful to receive some feedback/help! Cheers!

DUS