Novo Nordisc 'Wegovy' weight-loss drug available?

Kaoboi Bebobp

An acquaintance is arriving in May and wants to know whether this product, which is very new on the market, has arrived in Thailand. It has been approved by the US and UK and is said to be very expensive. So he's hoping to get a better deal.

@Sheryl

I know nothing about this product. I have a feeling this won't be sold in Thailand for a long time. But I said I would ask anyway. 

NDC 0169-4524-14.png

This specific brand and formulation is not available and use of thsi drug for weight loss is not as yet approved by the Thai FDA.

Semaglutide is available in oral form for use in diabetics. Only from hospitals, not over the counter. And diabetoc dose is much higher than for weight loss. And yes, very expensive.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

This specific brand and formulation is not available and use of thsi drug for weight loss is not as yet approved by the Thai FDA.

Semaglutide is available in oral form for use in diabetics. Only from hospitals, not over the counter. And diabetoc dose is much higher than for weight loss. And yes, very expensive.

Thank you very much for the speedy reply. I will pass on your information. 

39 minutes ago, Tiber said:

It's avail in India quite cheap... India. Wedgovy. Take a trip to India couple of hours away. Cheap at times 5000 return. Visa 25 bucks

Wegovy bring a bagful back  single pen sometimes 600 rps less than 300baht