Online download yearly visa extension form blanks

Apologies in advance, but all I can find on an initial search here are dead links, and I'm baffled by the official Thai immigration site.

My yearly marriage extension is coming up, and I'd like to download the necessary blanks (TM7? or is that 90 day?) and have them printed at the local print shop to save me rocking up at the Imm Off and getting stressed. Thanking you in advance.

I tried using online forms for my extension of stay in Udon Thani, and they rejected all of the forms and I had to start all over again. Best to drop by Immigration and pick up copies of the forms which they have printed in their office. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, fittobethaied said:

I tried using online forms for my extension of stay in Udon Thani, and they rejected all of the forms and I had to start all over again

That's just typical UT rubbish.

As the saying goes...be aware of your own immigration office. 

Regarding these and other forms, WHY do they have you put day & month on one line, and the year on the next. And leave such a small space for your email address. And nowhere for your phone number which you must then write under one of your signatures.

Pi55 up in a brewery!

Does whoever put the SAD emoji mean for ME or Immigration?

Edited by KannikaP
  • Sad 1

On 4/14/2023 at 7:43 PM, exfatriate said:

Thank you for the replies. As the Nakhon Phanom Imm. Off. has never exactly bent over backwards to make things easy - or even less than insanely difficult - I think a trip to pick up their own forms is advisable. (*heavy sigh*)

im also victim of online form download. Sometimes forums are not same. some follow old type some follow new versions. Its always best to fill them at the IO. you will lose only 5 min to do so. safety first

On 4/14/2023 at 5:05 PM, KannikaP said:

Regarding these and other forms, WHY do they have you put day & month on one line, and the year on the next. And leave such a small space for your email address. And nowhere for your phone number which you must then write under one of your signatures.

Pi55 up in a brewery!

Does whoever put the SAD emoji mean for ME or Immigration?

Why? It's Thailand, and doing anything properly isn't regarded as necessary. It's the way the entire country functions, and why would IOs be any different.

• Love It 1

On 4/14/2023 at 9:48 AM, exfatriate said:

Apologies in advance, but all I can find on an initial search here are dead links, and I'm baffled by the official Thai immigration site.

A friend of mine recently had the same problem. He spent an hour trying to find the right form to download (he had no idea of the number he should look for) and he eventually came to me for help.

As for the mention above about the form needing to be printed on both sides of the paper, it doesn't. Or maybe it does. As with everything else, each office(r) has their own rule. I use Kalasin, and they have forms available in a rack which use a separate sheet for each page.

I've been doing a marriage extension for twelve years now, and I've "got it right" maybe a couple or three times. It's like a game where they change or invent rules depending on mood or whoever's dealing with your application. Last year I was convinced I had everything nailed down, but the intern/trainee told me the passport photocopies weren't formatted to his/her satisfaction, and I had to do them again. Getting photocopies close to the I.O. is, as some of you might know, a game show in itself. So I was gobsmacked to find my long time nemesis imm officer, now "retired", offering the service from the IndoChina market. This was the person who'd made a career out of giving misleading and often contradictory instructions, and setting records for glacial single-finger typing. She was all smiles in her new position behind a photocopier, and I was pleased to see her there.