BLM Protester’s Killer’s Posts Revealed After Texas Guv Floats Pardon

onthedarkside

image.png.96ead52e12cc8a9e446f0b1a4a92ab48.png

Daniel Perry, the man whose prospective life sentence the Texas governor indicated he would nullify last weekend, wrote of wanting to kill protesters in the years before he was convicted of killing a man at a 2020 Black Lives Matter protest in Austin, a newly released set of court documents show. 

The 76-page filing, unsealed by a Travis County judge on Thursday, is stuffed with private messages and social media posts in which Perry shared racist “white power” memes and talked of a desire to hunt and kill people.

“Black Lives Matter is racist to white people… It is official I am racist because I do not agree with people acting like monkeys,” Perry wrote in one message, according to the Austin American-Statesman.

READ MORE

https://www.thedailybeast.com/racist-posts-by-daniel-perry-blm-protesters-killer-released-after-texas-gov-greg-abbott-floats-pardon

image.png.c2caecf3755e0d70085d5e7d35f01a3f.png

Daniel Perry seems to be getting a lot of MSM attention right now. I guess he fits the narrative.

Interesting how little media attention there has been on the guys who shot BLM antagonist/race baiter Sasha Johnson.

I can’t imagine why…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Explain all you like. Until you can put up a cogent argument as to why that's not true I'll stick to my well considered convictions.

I have done so previously , and given an explanation of what he said and meant and that was ignored , no point in me saying the same thing again 

• Thanks 1

Smart move by Abbott ,
to let the pardons board review the case. Lots of details in this report by Fox .

Side note, I have watched many of these highway and city streets protests where protesters   stop cars  which sometimes result in 

altercations! 

“Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, condemned the jury's decision Saturday, saying that he asked the pardons board to expedite their review of the case”. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/daniel-perrys-attorneys-file-motion-new-trial-days-austin-jury-convicted-army-sergeant-murder

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, riclag said:

Smart move by Abbott ,
to let the pardons board review the case. Lots of details in this report by Fox .

Side note, I have watched many of these highway and city streets protests where protesters   stop cars  which sometimes result in 

altercations! 

“Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, condemned the jury's decision Saturday, saying that he asked the pardons board to expedite their review of the case”. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/daniel-perrys-attorneys-file-motion-new-trial-days-austin-jury-convicted-army-sergeant-murder

Brilliant move especially considered the criminal's documented history of being eager to kill black protesters and being a fan of white racist memes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Daniel Perry seems to be getting a lot of MSM attention right now. I guess he fits the narrative.

Interesting how little media attention there has been on the guys who shot BLM antagonist/race baiter Sasha Johnson.

I can’t imagine why…

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Why Perry is getting a lot of media attention is explained in the OP.

You’re whataboutary is noted, again.

Maybe also because no one was found guilty?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ozimoron said:

It isn't both sides, the left aren't very often racist. You don't have to be racist to vote for republicans but most racists do. I'm not trolling, it;s time to call out these scum every time they show their hand. It's also why they're getting thrashed in the elections and polls.

So of course the way that the elections are held must be "corrected" to prevent that.

22 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Right, "there's good people on both sides".

The republicans are all about racism. That's their sole interest in life. Every day we see evidence that they have no policy other than dog whistling to racists. The MTG story yesterday was just another case in point. Trump threatening black prosecutors yet another.

It isn't both sides, the left aren't very often racist. You don't have to be racist to vote for republicans but most racists do. I'm not trolling, it;s time to call out these scum every time they show their hand. It's also why they're getting thrashed in the elections and polls.

Scum? Remind who said they didn't want their kids growing up in a racial jungle? The problem with false assertions is that you will always get called up on them.

Your "fine people on both sides" was a classic disinformation stunt by the dishonest left. I believe there is not a creature on earth that does not know this statement was taken completely out of context for leftist propaganda purposes. I thought blatant disinformation was frowned upon here, or is it that Trump is the victim of your nonsense so it's cool. Like mocking a bone spur disability for years?

I hope this poor man is pardoned asap, as I know what happened. Justice should be blind.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

8 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

What is this "maggot party" you speak of? Funny I was just reading some guidance on another thread, clearly it does not apply to you or other woke posters after reading thousands of abusive posts calling political rivals scumbags and morons.

"15. You will not discriminate or post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments on the basis of race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity, nationality, disability, medical history, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, paternity, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant factor."

If you believe you are correct, you should be able to debate and offer reasoned argument. Sadly you guys can't do that, and it has been noticed.

Is it not better than Marjorie Taylor Greene ranting to millions that the democrats are a "party of pedophiles" or Tucker Carlson referring to the moronic dems. After all they have millions of followers who then parrot their views. 

Perhaps you should take a little of your own advice and offer a reasoned on topic debate rather than make claims that others fail to do that.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Scum? Remind who said they didn't want their kids growing up in a racial jungle? The problem with false assertions is that you will always get called up on them.

Your "fine people on both sides" was a classic disinformation stunt by the dishonest left. I believe there is not a creature on earth that does not know this statement was taken completely out of context for leftist propaganda purposes. I thought blatant disinformation was frowned upon here, or is it that Trump is the victim of your nonsense so it's cool. Like mocking a bone spur disability for years?

I hope this poor man is pardoned asap, as I know what happened. Justice should be blind.

"Your "fine people on both sides" was a classic disinformation stunt by the dishonest left. I believe there is not a creature on earth that does not know this statement was taken completely out of context for leftist propaganda purposes."

No creature? Really? If you really believe something that's so easily disproven maybe you should take a real hard look at your whole belief system.

"Like mocking a bone spur disability for years?"

Defendant trump is only bothered by bone spur when his country calls upon him to do his patriotic duty.

"I hope this poor man is pardoned asap, as I know what happened. Justice should be blind."

And I hope he rots in jail. BTW, do share with us "what happened" as I haven't had a proper laugh today. Reading your post resulted unfortunately only in a chuckle and a sigh. 

• Thumbs Up 1