Are there any 'normal' farangs living in Thailand?

bob smith

8 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Middle Eastern culture is highly patriarchal, women tend to be segregated at home. Unless I have misunderstood your use of the term refugees.

Many of the ME and North African refugees have been single men in search of better opportunities in Europe and not in an urgent need of escape from their home countries. I am not saying all are but this has been well documented and reported even in mainstream media.

14 minutes ago, rabang said:

Many of the ME and North African refugees have been single men in search of better opportunities in Europe and not in an urgent need of escape from their home countries. I am not saying all are but this has been well documented and reported even in mainstream media.

If it was you, what would you have done? Migration is a natural part of evolution! It is just modern time that put an stop to it with illusionary borders. 

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

If it was you, what would you have done? Migration is a natural part of evolution! It is just modern time that put an stop to it with illusionary borders. 

Aaaaah, the Scottish National Party (SNP)...............:stoner:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Aaaaah, the Scottish National Party (SNP)...............:stoner:

United kingdom, kiss my .......... How can people make boarders on such a small Island ? And on top of it, make the biggest Empire ever existed, where involved countries still struggle because of making illusionary borders that never existed 

Edited by Hummin
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Easy to say when they can't swim to the great US of A. Where we note they welcome with open arms convoys of walkers from Central America.

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

United kingdom, kiss my .......... How can people make boarders on such a small Island ? And on top of it, make the biggest Empire ever existed, where involved countries still struggle because of making illusionary borders that never existed 

No, the Scottish National Party, they want a border other than Hadrian's.......

Plus, you can make borders anywhere, even in my garden.

Yes, the UK did control a rather large area of the Earth, other countries had their turn too.....:clap2:

12 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Easy to say when they can't swim to the great US of A. Where we note they welcome with open arms convoys of walkers from Central America.

We live in a modern overpopulated world, but our needs and instincts is the same. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2023 at 3:19 PM, Hummin said:

where did you live ? Frequently ride in the area and also visit Khao Yai. Nice area to ride bike Korat and Chaiyaphum, as well Loei as my Neighboorhood.  

Live near Bamnet Narong in Chaiyaphum province, nearest biggest town is over into Korat Province at Nong Krad.

I ride up to Chaiyaphum city to meet some ex-pats in the No'1 Bar and Korat where I stay the night and have a few beers in the 'Monkey Bar'. 

No longer hit the beer like my past in Pattaya, quietened down.

On 4/21/2023 at 5:59 PM, gamb00ler said:

To me, that's a strange expression.  You must not be normal.  ????????

My ex wife (English) said same, but, my 9 dogs find me sane and amusing. ????