What does this stamp in my son's (4yo) passport mean?

I worked in Thailand for about 9 months. I was totally legal on a non-B and work permit. However, it wasn't until I was there almost 6 months before I realised my school didn't add my son to my non-B as a dependent. When I asked them they said it's not illegal because he's under 18yo. Then when we left Thailand, he got the stamp at the bottom of the picture in his passport. Would it stop us returning to Thailand? 

20230424_182448.jpg

Edited by Capt23

4 hours ago, Capt23 said:

However, it wasn't until I was there almost 6 months before I realised my school didn't add my son to my non-B as a dependent. When I asked them they said it's not illegal because he's under 18yo.

There is an extension stamp in your photo. Although it makes no difference to your son's non-problematic return, I wonder what the expiration date is, 2 JUN or 2 JUL 2022, and on what date he left Thailand.

Incidentally, your school got it wrong; no overstay fine or other punishment can be enforced for children under 15 (or is it 16?), not under 18. Even if your son left after the expiration of the extension of stay, he has an unblemished criminal record.