Experiences in Colonic irrigation, acupuncture,herbalists

georgegeorgia

I will be going back to Thailand in July however it will be a more "health medical" type trip rather than party etc.

So to cut a long story short I'm after your experiences & knowledge in Thailand either in Bangkok or Pattaya of the following.

Colonic irrigation, ? Have you any experience of this ,was it beneficial? And have you done this in Thailand?

Acupuncture

Never ever had this done ,but want to try it ,any experience of this and is there practitioners in Pattaya or Bangkok ?

Apparently there's some good benefits for liver ,backs etc 

Herbalists 

Just like Chinese medicine,is there Thai herbal practitioners ?

Anyone used Thai herbs ? Or seen a herbalist in Thailand?

Whilst I don't believe in every part of natural therapies there are some parts that are beneficial .

I know Aromatherapy is not recognised by the Australian traditional medicine council though so don't know about that ,but is there Thai herbalidts in Pattaya or Bangkok,any experience?

Back problem

Is there a natural therapy clinic who can look at my lower back pain ,it appears I have scoliosis, 

Is there are osteopath or chiropractic or traditional practitioner in Bangkok or Pattaya 

Edited by georgegeorgia

23 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Are you sure you will be fit enough to travel ? , maybe you should get those things

done in Oz , and get well then come here to party....

regards worgeordie

Unfortunately I'm forced to travel to Thailand because of the incompetent fools who run the expensive Australian medical system that have no interest in curing people like me !!

Maybe if they done their job and actually investigate my medical diseases I wouldnt be forced to travel to Asia for treatment!!!!

I have more or less given up on the normal medical system and turning to traditional medicine for my diabetes,liver , back & arm pain , kidney pain etc 

And God help those Australians who are using the public health system, I'm using expensive private paying doctors and they still do nothing !!

Edited by georgegeorgia

8 minutes ago, bignok said:

Most of these "cures" listed are useless. Fix your diet first. Walk everyday. No doctor can wave a wand and fix things.

Rubbish. I have have used all of them and I had serious lower back injury in my mid 20's. L4 & L5 disc prostrusion. The nuerosurgeon want to operate. Thanks to some great advice from a naturapth that did remedial massage I was put on the right path. I had all of these treatments over a few years & fixed my back naturally. I even became a Thai Chi intructor and a qualified Yoga teacher to boot! However you are correct, diet & exercise are an important part of any treatment!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

Unfortunately I'm forced to travel to Thailand because of the incompetent fools who run the expensive Australian medical system that have no interest in curing people like me !!

Maybe if they done their job and actually investigate my medical diseases I wouldnt be forced to travel to Asia for treatment!!!!

I have more or less given up on the normal medical system and turning to traditional medicine for my diabetes,liver , back & arm pain , kidney pain etc 

And God help those Australians who are using the public health system, I'm using expensive private paying doctors and they still do nothing !!

It's going to be just as expensive in Thailand to get treatment at a private hospital as it is in Australia, with no improvement in competence. In fact, pathology testing in Australia IME is far quicker than in Thailand.

Have you been seen by an internist?

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/327316

I can't speak for Pattaya and Bangkok, in Chiang Rai I use an acupuncturist who also sells herbal medicine.

Acupuncture has a scientific basis. It stimulates the central nervous system, which releases chemicals that help promote healing. It fixed a very sore elbow for me with only two sessions. If there's no improvement in pain level after three sessions, it's not working.

The case for herbal products is not as clear-cut. Everyone is different, and herbals can have a significant placebo effect.

Have never tried colonic irrigation.

Kratom is legal in Thailand, you could try that for the pain issue. However, like all opioids, it is addictive.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

No, in OZ private practitioners can do all of those useless procedures, better; the total cost, considering airfare and lodging as well, will be less than in Thailand from Thailand's incompetent fools. 

Just an excuse and self-delusion.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Bagwain said:

I had all of these treatments over a few years & fixed my back naturally.

How do you know the quackery fixed it?  Maybe the disc protrusion retracted itself.  If parts had become detached the neurosurgeon could have fixed it much quicker.

• Haha 1