Kitchen Companies

33 RPM

Nearly ready to go down the New Kitchen path in a soon to be completed New House

wanting something a bit more upmarket than the Boonthavorn / Homepro offerings

Designed the kitchen for the place we currently live in down south and it was pretty much built as we wanted,

and have "the design " done for this new one.

Homikitch has been suggested as one to explore,

im more than happy to find a nice smaller independent operator with a touch of vision and a top quality product and finish at a mid tier price

i dont need or want a super expensive , kitchen, some of which ive seen are just horrible..

experiences and or suggestions appreciated

Thanks.

We have been speaking to one company in Korat, they came out to measure last week and provided a design. A fair few expats recommend the quality, and the owner / designer is really cool. I am always happy that he understands my Thai and he understands the brief. I think better quality than anything you could buy from the store, at a price that's not out of the ball park.

https://www.teeraphatfurniture.com/?mibextid=ykz3hl

Obviously these guys are in Issan, but give them a call to see if they can help.

Edited by recom273
  • Like 1

I recently bought a kitchen (METOD) from IKEA which is modal and gives me all options which I possibly want - and 20 years warranty. Before I bought it, I watched many videos about different manufacturers, etc.

It seems that even people who want something special buy IKEA cabinets and then maybe they buy custom made fronts to make it really special for them. I found that interesting and maybe that is also an option for you.

Personally all the existing options from IKEA are more than enough options for me.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

How much do you want one company to do? You have countertops, sinks, cooker, maybe oven, and cabinets to think about. Do you want one company to do all? For cabinets I can recommend Kitzcho, very well made and super professional installation. We renovated a year and a half ago. Bought the cooker and sink on our own. Then the granite which we had installed by the seller. Finally the cabinets were installed. In less than 3 hours using lasers and all sorts of high tech stuff. 

• Like 1

Kitchen Studio on Choa Fa West ---  Jari is the owner.  He did an exllent job on my new VILLA - cabinets, Siemens appliances, granite tops - His installer was accruate to the half MM !! :  ). Exellent quality and service - price not bad .

I also did a kitchen for another Villa with HOMEPRO and it was a disaster!!  They designer made several serious mistakes on dimensions being office much is 15 CM on one.   The wood finish had several defects and they had to replace several cabinet doors which took them the better part of the month.  NOT RECOMMENDED.  Jari was perhaps 20% higher price but worth every baht.

Mobile ‭0818935428‬

16 minutes ago, lhtp12 said:

Kitchen Studio on Choa Fa West ---  Jari is the owner.  He did an exllent job on my new VILLA - cabinets, Siemens appliances, granite tops - His installer was accruate to the half MM !! :  ). Exellent quality and service - price not bad .

I also did a kitchen for another Villa with HOMEPRO and it was a disaster!!  They designer made several serious mistakes on dimensions being office much is 15 CM on one.   The wood finish had several defects and they had to replace several cabinet doors which took them the better part of the month.  NOT RECOMMENDED.  Jari was perhaps 20% higher price but worth every baht.

Mobile ‭0818935428‬

I'm not familiar with Choa Fa West.

Where is Khun Jari based please?

Edited by scorecard

i guess it was my mistake

i thought  posting on the Chiang Mai forum might have realised comments, suggestions from a kitchen company in Chiang Mai, rather than Phuket and Bangkok

i hope to be able to deal with a nice " local " switched on company.

thanks all for the suggestions, experiences to date....

• Thumbs Up 1