Secret boozer busted: Wife drags husband out of restaurant, beats him up

webfact

20 hours ago, huangnon said:

Have seen a couple of ruined "Sunday Roast" dinners being dumped unceremoniously over the heads of guys who opted to stay in the pub after a few jars too many. ????

FAF, until it happens to oneself. Probably..????

Yep , chap comes home well refreshed at 2pm Sunday. Is my dinner hot he asks.  Should be wife replies its just been put on the fire !

52 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I've never seen it in action, but I know that there are instances where relationships are in this kind of "woman = mother, man = baby" dynamic when it comes to drinking.

The post said ''don't tell me'' so i did.:giggle:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

Yep , chap comes home well refreshed at 2pm Sunday. Is my dinner hot he asks.  Should be wife replies its just been put on the fire !

The whole "her indoors" thing feels like a relic of the past, but it appears to be alive and well.

On 5/4/2023 at 9:59 AM, Bangkok Barry said:

From the linked article:

Upon arrival at the scene, the officers saw a woman standing near her unconscious husband.
and

When she found him and dragged him out of the restaurant, he didn’t suffer any injuries.

More outstanding Thai reporting.

pulling hair and calling him names made him unconscious....

• Haha 1

On 5/3/2023 at 3:17 PM, webfact said:

The worried wife called his phone more than 30 times but received no response, making her anxious and angry. She then decided to look for her husband and found him drinking at a restaurant in Klaeng district with his boss. She dragged her husband out of the restaurant and proceeded to beat him up, pulling his hair, and pouring water on his face while angrily reprimanding him for lying and not answering her calls.

Stress monkey.

But this guy really needs to get a clue. A friend of mine passed some sage advice many years ago and that was when out drinking and the wife calls, you must ALWAYS answer or, if you see you've missed her call, call back as soon as possible. They genuinely do worry but it's so easy to reasure them . I've found that by being seen as a good responsible and caring husband or partner, you're pretty good for the odd, stress-free all-nighter.

• Thanks 1