Most exciting thing you have done in Thailand

bignok

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

And I'll bet you enjoy "The Nib"...

Never heard of it.

This is humor, I defy anyone to watch this without cracking up.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Yeah OK and liked my oldie place I stayed at for 350.

200 metres from lake. 

Had some beers in bar/restaurant overlooking the lake.

Nice roads out that way. 

Will be doing a bike trip again there sometime for sure. 

Heading that way ourselves in July, as got a family thing at Nong Bua Lamphu coming up.  Plan on avoiding the NE side as much as possible, well, Hwy #2 anyway.  Probably cut through Phetchabun/Khao Kho (hwy #21), and come back down on #1 after cruising around the N side.

Edited by KhunLA

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

Heading that way ourselves in July, as got a family thing at Nong Bua Lamphu coming up.  Plan on avoiding the NE side as much as possible, well, Hwy #2 anyway.   May cut through Phetchabun/Khao Kho (hwy #21), and come back down on #1 after cruising around the N side.

Is there a sports bar in Nong Bua Lamphu that shows football?

8 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Heading that way ourselves in July, as got a family thing at Nong Bua Lamphu coming up.  Plan on avoiding the NE side as much as possible, well, Hwy #2 anyway.  Probably cut through Phetchabun/Khao Kho (hwy #21), and come back down on #1 after cruising around the N side.

I recently drove Pattaya to Nong Wah Sa and followed GPS. Got me a nice drive through the mountains, instead of going all the way to the ring road and turning left.

10 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I recently drove Pattaya to Nong Wah Sa and followed GPS. Got me a nice drive through the mountains, instead of going all the way to the ring road and turning left.

Lived stone's throw away (20 kms) from Nong Wua So.  Used to pop over for the Greek (Tom And Jee) restaurant and the cowboy themed biker place (Cafe de Wuaso) on the 210 just pass main intersection.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, GameMaster said:

Fingering a Thai girl in the middle of a nightclub - both of us completely wasted - with an old farang perv next to us watching and laughing. That was such a convivial evening !

I did that at 14yo.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

You got fingered at 14 ?? ???? 

I'd report that uncle if I were you ! ???? 

I fingered a girl at 14yo. Your mind is rather sick if thinking of something else.

• Confused 3