Black list possible ?

hello to all, I'm back from Thailand where I had a great stay of 45 days! my best since 2018. however, something always has to happen to me... I left with a friend, but this friend met a lady boy and completely changed completely. I did not see him during the stay, he paid a lot of things to his lady boy and above all he gave no news to anyone, neither to me nor to his family. His mother called me in tears several times and so I had to tell him what I knew.

when he returned to France, he was so afraid to face me he moved his flight forward so as not to see me ????. but for some time, he has been threatening me to invent a story against me (theft or assault or other) and that his lady boy knows the police and in 5 minutes he can go and file a false complaint against me to prevent me from returning to Thailand . is it true ? I think we still need a minimum of proof? and I obviously specify, he doesn't know anything happened, no theft, no assault or other, nothing at all since I didn't see him during the stay ????.

I sincerely thank you for your help because this story stresses me out and ruins my end of vacation! good day everyone!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, torturedsole said:

Why exactly does your friend want to blackmail you? 

no idea exactly, he just freaked out. I think it's because his mother knows he's banging a ladyboy. He got his brains turned.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, torturedsole said:

Could you have not told his mother that her son had found a nice lady (less the boy bit)?

no, no mercy, when a friend you're supposed to go on vacation with for 45 days drops you without news for the 45 days.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, proton said:

Can we still say blackmail, or blacklist? ????

he threatened me to ask his lady boy to invent a false complaint against to prevent me from returning to Thailand

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Just lose touch with him ASAP, block on social media if need be, everyone will move on quick enough. Forget the blacklist nonsense 

ok thanks, that reassures me. you can't be blacklisted just because of a bogus accusation without proof?

15 minutes ago, gmy56 said:

ok thanks, that reassures me. you can't be blacklisted just because of a bogus accusation without proof?

The guy is just lying, who would listen to him. Now if he got a lawyer it's possible to take it forward

7 minutes ago, gmy56 said:

no, no mercy, when a friend you're supposed to go on vacation with for 45 days drops you without news for the 45 days.

I understand your frustration but you should understand that LoS is like a playground for adults and your friend was only making the most of the amenities.

You could always make it clear to your friend that you'll let all your mutual friends know what an amazing holiday he had, if you get my drift. ????

no. he cant blackmail you or black list you, "your friend" is an idiot.

ill withold posting my opinion of you "both" for beleiving a gaslighting trangender hooker has any genuine pull with the police.  

what a silly <deleted> question. 

i love this remark:

1 hour ago, gmy56 said:

however, something always has to happen to me.

Edited by n00dle

3 minutes ago, gmy56 said:

careful of what? I did not do anything. I'm only asking if it's possible that a lady boy I don't know can file a false complaint against me to blacklist me.

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor Hell a fury like a ladyboy scorned

• Haha 1

you don't understand my question, or maybe the translation is bad. it doesn't matter. thanks anyway. the main subject has completely deviated. I just want to know if it's possible to be blacklisted for something you didn't do.

Several Trolling posts and responses removed.

OP; Highly unlikely, you can't say impossible as many things can be achieved with the right connection and large amounts of money, neither of which I doubt apply in this instance.

TOPIC CLOSED.