Thousands of People Welcome Prayut Chan-O-Cha at Election Rally in Phuket

webfact

Paid attendees, no doubt. He just does not have that much support, anymore. He has demonstrated over and over again what a terrible leader he is, and how he does not have the interests of the people at heart.

See ya, Cha Cha! Be gone. 

566723.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Big crowd turnout to welcome him and his party in Phuket,  12,000 is no small crowd .......

it appears he still has plenty of support with a majority of Thais.

Lets see what happens come election day ....

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I very much doubt 12,000 were paid to attend ... it's just too big a crowd for that fiasco ...imo

They were paid or promised to receive a bit of money.. Happened here too, but after the meeting everybody went home with nothing

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, smedly said:

how much were they paid to attend :post-4641-1156694572:

And was it real money this time, unlike the last election when a lot of the rent-a- crowd had a huge loss of face when returning home with a pocket full of counterfeit money. :crying:

25 minutes ago, steven100 said:

happened where too  ? when?   proof ?    anyone can make up stories ... TIT ...   

I don't bring people in trouble but the party meeting was in front of my house and people were promised they would get 500n THB to attend the meeting. But when the meeting was over nobody got anything and many people who attended were and still are very angry , as the party don't have any money anymore as they claim.. 

• Haha 2

We had a rally up here in issan and there were thousands of people but I heard later that they were all promised money to listen and that's the Thai way but I didn't see this on thai news

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

I very much doubt 12,000 were paid to attend ... it's just too big a crowd for that fiasco ...imo

Perhaps the 12,000 were  Military  personnel

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, steven100 said:

happened where too  ? when?   proof ?    anyone can make up stories ... TIT ...   

My village every election.  Last Head man election the going rate was 500baht and let's not forget the Yellow shirts who were bused up to Bangkok were getting paid 500baht a day and yes I know as several relative's went up (on a paid jolly) and were paid/fed & watered.