Man brutally kills 4 stray dogs in southern Thailand

webfact

20 hours ago, FarAway said:

All these dogs are a plague in Thailand and more people should follow his example. If they would not eat so much trash, you could even eat them.

Go and see a psychiatrist . It's urgent .

By the way , you are ' comestible ' , ( fit to be eaten ) , as well ...

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

Go and see a psychiatrist . It's urgent .

By the way , you are ' comestible ' , ( fit to be eaten ) , as well ...

Are you a vegan? If not, you are a hypocrite and I do not talk to hypocrites.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, proton said:

What has class got to do with people who oppose letting millions of soi dogs roam free and advocate for their eradication? 

Ithave something to do with some peoples mentality against the dogs. Dogs is not the proble, it is politicians who causes the problem by doing nothing to solve it. 

The Buddhism Belief is part of the problem. 

15 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Ithave something to do with some peoples mentality against the dogs. Dogs is not the proble, it is politicians who causes the problem by doing nothing to solve it. 

The Buddhism Belief is part of the problem. 

You have missed out the main problem, but it cannot really be mentioned, it's the reason politicians will not do anything.

Edited by proton
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, proton said:

You have missed out the main problem, but it cannot really be mentioned, it's the reason politicians will not do anything.

Lack of responsibility and emphasis.

It is a political problem, nothing else! Lack of leadership 

On 5/10/2023 at 10:51 AM, FarAway said:

I like dogs as well. The reason why we like them is because we domesticated them and they are "part of our family", so to speak. They can help with protecting the house, the family, herd herding animals and hunting.

But the dogs in Thailand are outta control, because the Buddhism and low Testosterone Levels makes the Thai Society and especially men that should take care of this issue too passive. 

That is why I said this was a good example.

Not because I like the way of killing, could be more human, but even that is not that bad because they are animals and are used to harsh and brutal deaths in nature. We humans generally kill very fast and cruel-less compared to other species. 

But because I always like to see when a Thai man finally do what he really wants to do inside. Too much is wrong in this country based on this wrong behavior of holding yourself back all the time. So yeah, nice to see!

While it is sad that these dogs were killed so brutally it should always be remembered that millions of animals are being cruelly slaughtered  every day, all over the world, so that their flesh and body parts can be eaten by humans. 

I like dogs as well. The reason why we like them is because we domesticated them and they are "part of our family", so to speak. They can help with protecting the house, the family, herd herding animals and hunting.

But the dogs in Thailand are outta control, because the Buddhism and low Testosterone Levels makes the Thai Society and especially men that should take care of this issue too passive. 

Not because I like the way of killing, could be more human, but even that is not that bad because they are animals and are used to harsh and brutal deaths in nature. We humans generally kill very fast and cruel-less compared to other species. 

But because I always like to see when a Thai man finally do what he really wants to do inside. Too much is wrong in this country based on this wrong behavior of holding yourself back all the time. So yeah, nice to see!

While it is sad that these dogs were killed so brutally it should always be remembered that millions of animals are being cruelly slaughtered  every day, all over the world, so that their flesh and body parts can be eaten by humans. 

This is horrid. The poor little doggy-woggies. My heart is broken.. They will never again be able to chase cars and bikes or bite and savage people at will. They will never have the opportunity to attack and kill a child or small animals (including small dogs) that they see as not being part of their pack. Never will they be fed again by stupid morons who put savage wild animals rights above the safety of human beings. I am now going to drown my sorrow perhaps the ache of loss will be eased by 5 or 6 pints of beer????

Edited by RobU
typo