Seven ( 7 ) Chang beers and 5 Gin & tonics and I'm feeling really tired ...

22 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Says the guy who hates any drug.

I have no issues with recreational drugs, but after 7 large changs I would be worrying about my required paracetamol intake

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JimTripper said:

Try to stop getting wasted and take care of yourself. Work out, stop eating meat and being a slave to vices. Put on some deodorant, take a shower…I can think of hundreds of other things you can do to not be a loser.

Winners eat meat.

Were you drowning your sorrows over the imminent departure of Uncle Tu? 

Never fear, his 250 Senators will ensure the country remains firmly under the turtles shell as the locals say, and the golden monopoly trough is sucked dry regularly! ????????????????

14 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

have a spliff no need for para

normally do and sleep like a log but usually wake up with a bangin head and its all( beers except Guinness ) not just chang,  My usual tactic is a couple of para ( or Aspirin  when i can get it),  last thing before i sleep, seems to work.   5 is about my limit these days (changs not para)

Worst is when drinking with the Thais   it's impossible to keep track  when they are continually topping up your glass

16 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

normally do and sleep like a log but usually wake up with a bangin head and its all( beers except Guinness ) not just chang,  My usual tactic is a couple of para ( or Aspirin  when i can get it),  last thing before i sleep, seems to work.   5 is about my limit these days (changs not para)

Worst is when drinking with the Thais   it's impossible to keep track  when they are continually topping up your glass

Don't overdo booze and paracetamol at the same time if you value your liver.