Accomodation Wanted

RICHW

I am shifting to Pattaya for 3 months begining of August and need a one bedroom apartment in a quiet area, it is for my wife and myself, we are a "Farang" couple who own our own properties at home and know how to look after a place.

I work offshore and will be absent for 50% of the time so the apartment must have good security, be close to transport, pool, pleasant surroundings (greenery for she who must be obeyed),  TV (UBC), and Internet would be nice.

I know there are any amount of web site listings available but offer the opportunity  to any TH.Visa viewers interested in considerate tenants.

I am shifting to Pattaya for 3 months begining of August and need a one bedroom apartment in a quiet area, it is for my wife and myself, we are a "Farang" couple who own our own properties at home and know how to look after a place.

I work offshore and will be absent for 50% of the time so the apartment must have good security, be close to transport, pool, pleasant surroundings (greenery for she who must be obeyed),  TV (UBC), and Internet would be nice.

I know there are any amount of web site listings available but offer the opportunity  to any TH.Visa viewers interested in considerate tenants.

Try looking at Diana Resort. Has all at reasonable price. Diana has many prop so be sure its DIANA RESORT.

LLL

depends on your budget really rich, but a good allrounder is nova park next door to jamesons, good quit area has pool nice place but about 15,000 a month studio sep bed room or 2 about 30,000.

good location for her big c nice 10 min walk, good for you, when shes at big c soi 6 10 min walk!

best advice i would say is book in a hotel for a few days and have a good look round to suit you both and ya budgets etc!

good luckmate!

depends on your budget really rich, but a good allrounder is nova park next door to jamesons, good quit area has pool nice place but about 15,000 a month studio sep bed room or 2 about 30,000.

good location for her big c nice 10 min walk, good for you, when shes at big c soi 6 10 min walk!

best advice i would say is book in a hotel for a few days and have a good look round to suit you both and ya budgets etc!

good luckmate!

Try " Jomtien Beach Condominium". I ever stayed , it is reasonable price and very nice swimming pool and fitness room and good securities, Transportation from Jomtien to Pattaya is convenient with baht bus. You can look in wetsite webclassifieds.us and search for travel-lodging.