TAT aims to reel in foodie tourists with new sustainable culinary programme

snoop1130

That is probably the biggest load of rubbish I have ever read in my life, 

Any way most thai cooking "establishments"  our house included, have a very sustainable waste management system that works at  almost 100% efficiency, I'll let you in to the secret, it's called......some dogs

Edited by Bday Prang

Now why would anybody spend hundreds of GBP flying to Thailand, thousands of baht on accommodation, just to eat Thai food, when there are hundreds of Thai restaurants all across the UK and the EU?

Imagine saying to your mates that you flew to Thailand just to eat Thai food and how cheap it was, unless you add in all the extra costs.

It must be cheap and good because TAT said it was.

Edited by billd766
added extra text
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The TAT is now aiming to reel in foodie tourists with the new Amazing Thailand Culinary City programme, aimed at promoting gastronomy tourism.

Never ending drivel.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just remember to avoid any food on a boat (you’ll sink), a bus (you’ll crash), a footpath (you’ll fall into a sewer), a zip line (you’ll fall), a taxi (you’ll fight), a restaurant (you’ll pay more than a local) and you should be ok. 

Edited by SmartyMarty
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, billd766 said:

Now why would anybody spend hundreds of GBP flying to Thailand, thousands of baht on accommodation, just to eat Thai food, when there are hundreds of Thai restaurants all across the UK and the EU?

Imagine saying to your mates that you flew to Thailand just to eat Thai food and how cheap it was, unless you add in all the extra costs.

It must be cheap and good because TAT said it was.

Thai food in UK tastes nothing like real Thai food

• Haha 1