Cannabis Vendor in Pattaya Stabs Indian Tourist in Road Rage Incident

snoop1130

15 hours ago, Skallywag said:

One guys scooter grazed the others and they stopped to settle it.  Boo hoo, my 30K baht Honda scooter got another scratch, now I will stab you.  25 year olds should all be walking home for pete's sake .

If your little honda scooter becomes something to fight over, your life is pretty meaningless IMO

Very True.A lot like many Asean Now members.LOL

3 hours ago, Trip Hop said:

Cadbury’s Dairy Milk chocolate used to be a favourite of mine back in my younger days when I used to smoke the stuff regularly. ????  

For those that obviously don’t understand I’ve got mates in their 50s/60s who still smoke everyday and they are some of the most passive people that you will ever come across. Even my ex would prefer me to stay in and have a spliff instead of going down the pub and having 6-8 pints of Strongbow!

Less chance of her getting a black eye when you returned home.

????????

13 hours ago, MrMuddle said:

Even worse comes from alcohol, which has been legal a lot longer, and does real damage to family life, the person, and society in general. One isolated incident, and every know all in the country wants to jump on the bandwagon.

So it seems that you agree that both are problematic.

4 hours ago, Grandpa Cool said:

Yes, it's funny how all the attention turns to cannabis rather than the bad character of the road ragers!

If the headline was "Shop assistant stabs tourist" the anti ganja crowd probably wouldn't ever bother to read the article.

That's absolutely correct. The story should only be about road rage and the violence. Being a cannabis dealer or clerk at Makro has nothing to do with it. I'm prevented from saying what I think about the story or I'll get a Penalty again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, daveAustin said:

More likely a case of alcohol-driven loss of face… the algorithm and equally inclined folks love reefer madness tat though ????

Btw, could t get on with pattayanews site. So impossibly full of ads even an iPhone can’t handle it ????

try DuckDuck Go browser. (not sure if they do iphone, though)

15 hours ago, steven100 said:

he deals and smokes drugs all day ....   what could possibly go wrong    !

Calm down.

Think it's only a bit of devil's lettuce 

Don't think he would be selling crack .

• Thanks 1

It ain't boding too well for the cannabis supporters and trade .... most of the news are carrying consistent negative social news articles. Its a growing trend. This genie may be stuffed back into the bottle whence it came. Wait and see.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Lost the fight then took out a knife and stabbed him.

Typical cowardice.

The whole nation are cowardly fence sitters, taking their usual stance on the Ukrainian situation. Let's see who is winning then we'll support that side been doing it for centuries 

• Love It 1

9 hours ago, Grandpa Cool said:

Yes, it's funny how all the attention turns to cannabis rather than the bad character of the road ragers!

If the headline was "Shop assistant stabs tourist" the anti ganja crowd probably wouldn't ever bother to read the article.

Just providing all those misinformed individuals with an anti-cannabis agenda  a chance to vent (again)! 

Possibly whilst they sip their beer or whiskey?? 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Alcohol has not been mentioned, and even the fact the ill tempered  Thai sells cannabis appears to be of no relevance.....stop building a strawman. 

Careful you don't fall off that barstool....

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2023 at 6:53 PM, AndyFoxy said:

I bet he had been smoking cannabis. No good comes of these drugs.

Spoken out of pure ignorance. but after all, all your posts are anti canabis. you must have had a sad teenagehood. but i guess you are ok with ciggies, booze and hoes. i tip my hat to your liberal thinking

Edited by Pouatchee

On 5/19/2023 at 9:16 AM, Dan O said:

I'm prevented from saying what I think about the story or I'll get a Penalty again

Easy to get penalties on AN

i have lost quite a few points and have been sent to the penalty box a lot. lucky i don't really care... 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

Easy to get penalties on AN

i have lost quite a few points and have been sent to the penalty box a lot. lucky i don't really care... 

yes I just got out of the box last week while 2 others that said the same thing had no issue. i didnt lose any sleep over it though. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Pouatchee said:

Spoken out of pure ignorance. but after all, all your posts are anti canabis. you must have had a sad teenagehood. but i guess you are ok with ciggies, booze and hoes. i tip my hat to your liberal thinking

I don’t smoke, don’t drink anymore and stay away from ladies of the night.

On 5/19/2023 at 9:16 AM, Dan O said:

That's absolutely correct. The story should only be about road rage and the violence. Being a cannabis dealer or clerk at Makro has nothing to do with it. I'm prevented from saying what I think about the story or I'll get a Penalty again

Except that a guy getting stabbed is not much of a story, You can juice it up a bit by making it a guy getting stabbed by a drug dealer. 

It’s no different in the US, A guy getting stabbed is not news. A guy getting stabbed by a Trump supporter is.