Arrow Pointing Upwards.

NoshowJones

About one and a half ins from the right hand corner of the bottom of my screen is an arrow in a small white circle in the middle of a dark coloured half inch x half inch square box.

When I click on it, it takes me to the top of my screen.

Anyone know how I can get rid of this? It is a nuisance when I click on to an emotican.

That's the return to top of page button. I can't see on my PC screen where it gets in the way of emoticons.

Then again, I don't use emoticons so maybe there's a clue.

Or are you using AseanNow on a phone or tablet? I could see where a narrow presentation would move the button on top of the emoticon selector.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, NanLaew said:

That's the return to top of page button. I can't see on my PC screen where it gets in the way of emoticons.

Then again, I don't use emoticons so maybe there's a clue.

Or are you using AseanNow on a phone or tablet? I could see where a narrow presentation would move the button on top of the emoticon selector.

Using AseanNow on desktop, don't have that problem on laptop. Yes I know that is the arrow to go to the top of the page. But I want rid of it.

6 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

Using AseanNow on desktop, don't have that problem on laptop. Yes I know that is the arrow to go to the top of the page. But I want rid of it.

Can anyone please tell me ho to get rid of this.

5 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

Can anyone please tell me ho to get rid of this.

Your talking about this one on the bottom right below all of the posts correct?

image.png.a6bcfaddd1343a9d53fb516a0c32a2fc.png

That is part of the programming for the page so that you may tap it and be taken back to the top of all of the posts. It should not have anything to do with the emoticons unless its covering the section of emoticon's.  If that's the case then just scroll down further.

3 hours ago, Pink Mist said:

Your talking about this one on the bottom right below all of the posts correct?

image.png.a6bcfaddd1343a9d53fb516a0c32a2fc.png

That is part of the programming for the page so that you may tap it and be taken back to the top of all of the posts. It should not have anything to do with the emoticons unless its covering the section of emoticon's.  If that's the case then just scroll down further.

Yes, that's right, it takes me to the top of all the posts. I can use the emoticans by scrolling down further as you say, but I would like to rid of it altogether.