Challenges facing Thai Women looking for a Western partner.

4 hours ago, JoseThailand said:

The main challenge for 'decent' Thai women is competing with 'indecent' Thai women

any woman have to compate against a indecent woman no matter from where. Who want an plumber when they need a chef? 

4 hours ago, JoseThailand said:

The main challenge for 'decent' Thai women is competing with 'indecent' Thai women

I don't think that's the case, except that an indecent Thai will have baht to give to her Thai man. Once the baht runs out, the Thai man is gone. If he is lucky, he has enough baht for a decent lady.

The majority of Asian women are predators.  Westerners appeal to them because the women feel its a pathway to more freedom, financial sources, equality, education and lifestyle.  They know the Westerners are not as likely to screw around and beat them like their Asian male spouses do.

The Asian ladies know the legal  and monetary value of a marriage certificate.  They understand pensions and retirement funds.  Some are far more adept in how to extort these from a legal marriage.

Legal marriage has nothing to to with love and life-long companionship.  It has been promoted through Preachers and Politicians in order to  establish power and financial gain.

Marriage is a conceptual wet dream from the past...if you are contemplating a long term relationship, then treat it like the business arrangement it is.   Write up a prenup followed by a contract to establish the basis of the relationship and how your lives will evolve together.

You don't need a scum-bag, bottom feeding. short-pekered preacher or politician to profit from your marital demise.

3 hours ago, NORDO said:

The majority of Asian women are predators.

Wow, we have an expert who doesn't only know the majority of women in Thailand, he knows the majority of women in Asia.

Tell us, for how long have you studied this subject?

Tell us about your publications. You seem to know everything. We want to learn from your wisdom. 

3 hours ago, NORDO said:

The majority of Asian women are predators.  Westerners appeal to them because the women feel its a pathway to more freedom, financial sources, equality, education and lifestyle.  They know the Westerners are not as likely to screw around and beat them like their Asian male spouses do.

The Asian ladies know the legal  and monetary value of a marriage certificate.  They understand pensions and retirement funds.  Some are far more adept in how to extort these from a legal marriage.

Legal marriage has nothing to to with love and life-long companionship.  It has been promoted through Preachers and Politicians in order to  establish power and financial gain.

Marriage is a conceptual wet dream from the past...if you are contemplating a long term relationship, then treat it like the business arrangement it is.   Write up a prenup followed by a contract to establish the basis of the relationship and how your lives will evolve together.

You don't need a scum-bag, bottom feeding. short-pekered preacher or politician to profit from your marital demise.

Trouble is that attitude...well can't imagine anyone is really happy when you walk thru the door.

On 5/31/2023 at 5:48 PM, BTB1977 said:

Many men marry bar girls because they are too lazy to pursue a normal educated thai. And don't have anything to offer a middle to upper class thai. They know they will get shot down.  They go after the easy lower class who just want to be lifted up out of poverty.  Save a hoe syndrome 

I know freelance bar girls whom Monday to Friday attend university to complete what ever degree it is they are pursuing.

They freelance on the weekends as a form of income because yes, they are from poor families.

I guess they must be the lower class you claim bar girls are.

On 5/31/2023 at 11:12 AM, Goat said:

And they expect payment for making love with me.

With my experience and skills they should really be paying me.

Don't kid yourself even if you are dating a Thai girl that does not work in a bar you are still paying the difference is how you pay and what the guarantee is of sex in return.

9 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

Don't kid yourself even if you are dating a Thai girl that does not work in a bar you are still paying the difference is how you pay and what the guarantee is of sex in return.

But mine is different,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/31/2023 at 11:00 AM, Goat said:

It is weird how the farangs marry them. They need help.

The often maligned on this forum Russian, Indian and Chinese wouldnt even consider marrying a Thai hooker. Or any hooker.

Then you have the thousands of sex tourists sending money to the hookers weekly/monthly. 

It is a bizare phenonomen.

The point is being missed and a lot of people miss it.  

When you were going out where dcid y ou meet girls?

Work/school

friends

Pub/ bar/club

Are probably the top 3.

There really are no bars or clubs that single thai girls ladies go to that a western an fits in.

Just think about where you can go in Bangkok for a night out dinner dancing or a casual night as a couple in BKK.

There are not a lot of places to go.

Those are where you normally meet someone.

The idea that we always pick beautiful ladies is a fallacy.  Yes, beauty has a part of it but there also has to be something else.  

The 3rd thing is that most Western men that come here are retired or nomads.  We are not working and want to travel and enjoy things.  With a Thai gf that has a normal job, this is not possible because many of their jobs are 6 days a week and getting away for a few days can be difficult.

My suggestion to ladies that are going on Thai-friendly or some of these other sites is don't take normal mall or sitting or at-home pics.  Take pics that are kind of wacky that show something different than normal and make you stand out.

On 5/31/2023 at 10:48 AM, NanLaew said:

How? Learn the language.

Next...

there is more to finding a woman than just learning to speak Thai. Just assume for a minute that you want to approach a younger Thai, away from the bar scene, with a proposition - in essence, either a short term or long term ''girlfriend''. what motivates a woman most? politeness, good looks, age, gifts (which to me is an immediate turn off).

2 hours ago, paddypower said:

there is more to finding a woman than just learning to speak Thai. Just assume for a minute that you want to approach a younger Thai, away from the bar scene, with a proposition - in essence, either a short term or long term ''girlfriend''. what motivates a woman most? politeness, good looks, age, gifts (which to me is an immediate turn off).

Other than money a lot of Thai girls are looking for a Western man just because we are more loyal and in some cases more mature than Thai men.  

When you talk about good looks I take it you mean the varying differences of HANDSUM because we are all HANDSUM.

Gifts at the young age but i think it is more that you have the funds to provide the lifestyle that they want and are good to them.

Talking to a mamasan last night and we were discussing Thai girls and what they were looking for and it was agreed that you could be the stereotypical Farang with the big beer gut 70 years old no teeth and wear Chang wifebeater with your crack showing when you bend over. As long as you have enough money then you will be the most HAMDSUMEST FARANG IN THAILAND.

I try to stick with 50 and above less training involved. 

• Like 2

On 6/11/2023 at 10:06 AM, kingstonkid said:

There really are no bars or clubs that single thai girls ladies go to that a western an fits in.

I disagree. There are hundreds if you can speak a bit of basic Thai. Even if you cant in a big pub you always find some than can speak English.

A poor excuse to buy a prostitute full time. 

Almost sociopathic that you would even want to rent one of these girls who most likely loathe you and are only in it for the cash.

On 6/11/2023 at 8:18 AM, kingstonkid said:

A prostitute has no other income. So you chose to pay for her every need, or the alternative is you send her out whoring to pay her bills herself.

A normal woman with a proper job has money to pay her own bills. 

Huge difference mate.

You can kid others but dont kid yourself.

Plus the sex from a hooker you would be mad not to rubber up, taking a huge risk of HIV, gonnareah, hep, etc etc

And would you want to kiss her considering what her muth has been doing? And if you are having sex with someone who doesnt want to have sex hoe enjoyable is that? You are basically paying to rape her.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Goat said:

Usually they expect the man they sleep with to pay. Sounds like you've never lived with a woman. 

As for disease, I always take us both for a HIV test before moving her in. All the other disease risks are trivial, and you could catch them from any woman who wasn't a virgin. 

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Goat said:

I disagree. There are hundreds if you can speak a bit of basic Thai. Even if you cant in a big pub you always find some than can speak English.

A poor excuse to buy a prostitute full time. 

Almost sociopathic that you would even want to rent one of these girls who most likely loathe you and are only in it for the cash.

Please tel me a club where you can go dancing and meet people socially.  Yes I know there are many small mom-and-pop places but they are not usually where the girls go.

2 hours ago, Goat said:

A prostitute has no other income. So you chose to pay for her every need, or the alternative is you send her out whoring to pay her bills herself.

Huge difference mate.

You can kid others but dont kid yourself.

Plus the sex from a hooker you would be mad not to rubber up, taking a huge risk of HIV, gonnareah, hep, etc etc

And would you want to kiss her considering what her muth has been doing? And if you are having sex with someone who doesnt want to have sex hoe enjoyable is that? You are basically paying to rape her.

Have you ever taken a girl out to dinner? Who paid usually

When you go to a movie who usually pays?

When you go out for drinks who usually pays.

This has nothing to do with prostitution it is simply that in most cases a person inadvertently puts out money for the date.

Plain and simple.

As to going out with a bar girl you are more than guaranteed that they have been checked but then again I think (NO recent experience) that most demand condom just as most Thai girls and ladies do.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingstonkid said:

As to going out with a bar girl you are more than guaranteed that they have been checked but then again I think (NO recent experience) that most demand condom just as most Thai girls and ladies do.

I've been banging away for 14+ years without a condom.

Most don't ask, and when those that do ask get told 'no repeat hires', they always change their minds.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/31/2023 at 10:48 AM, NanLaew said:

How? Learn the language.

Next...

The Language, you say? Which one might that be? Better examples of the often insurmountable challenges that most non-western women face here would be: Lazy, obtuse, unimaginative, uninteresting, apathetic and sickeningly entitled western males (and females), with (to be generous) often less than optimal approaches to both matters of hygiene and basic civility - admittedly, l could probably do better with the latter. 

But, by all means, let’s focus on “The Language.”

Rotsa ruck, Thai ladies. I am certain there are grudgingly attached western women and countless children elsewhere whom could be persuaded to pay living wages just to keep your potential catches here in Thailand. Your good self exempted, of course, OP, as l am sure yours have mastered “the language,” among countless other things in your absence and are hoping against hope for your magnanimous return one day. (Sarcasm alert)

Edited by Songlaw
Assuming there is a reason for anything l do would be ill advised.

I met my future Thai wife while she was studying for her first degree at Oxford University. I had an extremely well paid job so wasn’t short of money and she was 18 at the time and her family back in Thailand were seriously rich.
Two years later and I retired and moved to Thailand, where we married with her families blessings. She doesn’t act like a HiSo, so that helps I suppose.

There’s a 26 year age difference which was maybe what she liked, I don’t know. Married now for 24 years with a teenage son. We have spoken often on why she didn’t want a Thai husband and her reply was always the same, “they can’t be trusted, they drink to much and all they would want would be my money”.

As an only child, she will inherit a lot of money, but she doesn’t seem to care about that. All she cares about is our family and her family.
She’s not into clubbing and doesn’t drink alcohol at all. We tend to travel a lot with our son and that’s what makes her happy. 
Good luck to any guy who marries a bar girl, some marriages last a lifetime, some don’t. 

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I have seen too many couples where the lady obviously married for money, and barely tolerates her husband/ATM. In some cases, she can be publicly contemptious of her Tilac.

Better to rent than to buy.

I dated a woman in Bangkok who talked <deleted> about me in public. For the Thai’s it’s a complete deal breaker. People were staring, etc. I did not realize how bad it was at the time with the face issue and all. Never saw her again of course, but it was pretty embarrassing. Any disrespect in public and the relationship is OVER.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2023 at 1:28 PM, kingstonkid said:

Have you ever taken a girl out to dinner? Who paid usually

When you go to a movie who usually pays?

When you go out for drinks who usually pays.

If you marry a hooker you pay for her to lounge around and do nothing all day.

On 6/12/2023 at 11:59 AM, BritManToo said:

Usually they expect the man they sleep with to pay. Sounds like you've never lived with a woman. 

If that were the case i would throw them out quickly. 

Why would anyone take on something like that. 

Golddigger. Just like a whore.

But smarter.

No thanks.

One major hurdle for a Thai lady wanting to marry a Farang is her Thai husband.

Yeah, they all have a Thai man stashed away somewhere. You really think they are celibate while they wait for you?

IF they are celibate for a long time before meeting you, they will remain celibate after they marry you.

Edited by Danderman123

I see one lady (a civvie) in Khon Kaen maybe once a month, and occasionaly travel with her. She sends me daily pointless messages professing her undying love.

A couple of days ago, she left her village to go to a farm. I got a message on Facebook from some unknown Thai man asking if she was with me. Apparently, she forgot to tell her boyfriend that she wouldn't be home for a while.

This is Thailand.

Edited by Danderman123