Lazada ! One more misleading tactic.

CharlieH

23 hours ago, Lacessit said:

If I buy a product on Lazada which is sourced from within Thailand, my chances of getting a refund or exchange on an item are reasonably good, and the cost of getting the item back to the supplier is either low, or paid for by the supplier.

China? Forget it. Buckley's chance.

i have returned goods from China through lazada
was very simple, courier collected goods next day
refund was sent to lazada wallet though, which we couldn't access until registered

34 minutes ago, cliveb said:

Waiting months for Lazada to pick up a broken item .. Complete farce

I received an article from Lazada one morning last week, didn't like it, filled in the return form. Flashman picked it up that very afternoon and immediately got an email to say the money was in my Wallet before the guy left my gate. 

Walther Umarex is a line of high-end air rifles & pistols, not that cheep cheep Made in China junk gun.

The pic showed a basic pump action airgun, but the print said it was a CO2 gun (needs gas cartridges).

The pic also showed .22 caliber pellets but the print said .177 cal.

To me, it looked bogus from the start.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/4/2023 at 7:49 AM, Skipalongcassidy said:

The best thing to do is determine if it coming from china... if so don't buy it.

How do you figure  that?

You have a good look what's inside your Computer/Laptop/TV and other cheap electric equipment, If it's a brand name it is still made in china  and if it's not made in China the parts in it are made in China.

Had a Toshiba laptop, made in China . Have 2 Mac laptops Made in China .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Buying 18650 lithium batteries on Lazada is a big risk.

I bought some Samsung 35E batteries, rated at 3500 MaH. I tested the batteries I received, they were just 1300 MaH, obvious fakes.

I noticed that my review wasn't published. Then I noticed that a bunch of "reviews" by different buyers were copies. The reviews showed test results for real 35E batteries.

So, obvious fraud.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I normally will buy just 1 battery on Lazada and then test it. If it's good (high capacitance), then I will buy more.

These days, 90% of 18650 batteries on Lazada are fakes.

A lot of solar panels on Lazada are shown with exaggerated wattages, they will try to sell a 20 watt panel as "100 watts".

Lazada has no rule that the cited price for a pictured item be the actual price. So, they will show a 500 watt solar panel with a price of 200 baht, but if you try to buy it, the price is 10,000 baht. The 200 baht is the price of some connecting cable.

On 6/3/2023 at 5:51 PM, CharlieH said:

I thought I'd seem some stunts pulled but look at this one..........note also the description.

SmartSelect_20230603_174850_Lazada.jpg

And do you actually receive, what is this actually for ?........an A4 size piece of Tin with that sticker on it ! ????????????

SmartSelect_20230603_175843_Lazada.jpg

And before some bright spark translates or can READ Thai yes I know what it says, but I think you get the point. (Hopefully)

I would assume based on info above that I was buying a container of pellets.

I bought some great looking Fox motorcycle boots.  The fact the seller had zero reviews should have been the warning. 

What turned up?  A pair of sands shoes that were odd sized and wouldn't fit me anyways. 

The account never changed from pending delivery so I couldn't receive and post a return/refund. 

A complete farce.  It wasn't until I looked at 'customers questions' that I wasn't the only one caught out. 

I messaged Lazada with sellers name account and all the other facts pertaining to my scam.  They inturn closed down the sellers account within a week. 

They would have made a small fortune.  Never got a refund as I couldn't prove it was delivered via electronic receipt. 

Now I'm extra careful and only COD.  Inspect before payment too.  Been OK ever since. 

This thread is the epitome of how this website is. A bunch of useless old fraangs.

Besides the Fit of some clothes i have 76 pages of Lazada orders, Paid by QR or CC, delivered to my condo on time and always as expected. For you useless gits on the left hand column click 5 star and above if you arent able to weed out the crap.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Caveat Emptor - Buyer Beware. 

Of course, Thailand isn't in the "first-world" category for a reason, like not having a functioning Federal Trade Commission with a Consumer Protection division that actually has teeth.  So - it's Caveat Emptor, or every man and woman for themselves. Bad guys prey, suckers pay.