Is It Possible for a 71-Year-Old Farang to Satisfy a Super-smart 43-Year-Old Thai Woman?

I notice that the oldies here with 15-20 years younger partners all started these relationships when they were a lot less old. Could they get those partners today? Prob not. 

There's a great NY Times article about the new trend of women very specifically staying single so as NOT to be the caretaker for some old wreck up the road.

Fair enough. Women tend to be the ones sandbagged with family caretaking. By age 50, they've had enough, partic if they also had kids to care for and raise.

If you're super late to the love-game, expect to pay a higher price for admission to it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, bignok said:

Mine does.

If I had 1000 baht for every time a poster has made that claim on TV/ASEAN, I'd be driving a 735 Beemer by now. Same goes for the guys with big todgers.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Now why would she have to be super smart to be satisfied ?

It depends on the definition of smart. I am light years ahead of my GF in terms of education. OTOH, she is way ahead of me with street smarts, and people skills.

We are both satisfied with what we have in one another. Smarts are not a consideration.

IME, most men feel threatened by a woman who is more intelligent than they are.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

If I had 1000 baht for every time a poster has made that claim on TV/ASEAN, I'd be driving a 735 Beemer by now. Same goes for the guys with big todgers.

Im under 55yo, fit and well. If I was 70yo I wouldnt be in the same condition. Diet can slow aging but it doesn't stop it.

"Now that I am 71, do you think I still have what it takes to satisfy a woman of 43?"

A profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed, luckily I was able to interpret these feelings correctly: loss of essence …I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women, ah, women sense my power, and seek the life essence….I do not avoid women, Mandrake, but I do deny them my essence

Edited by Walker88
  • Love It 1

On 6/4/2023 at 4:52 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

Of course, as usual, you are correct.

And, as you also know, fantasies are less harmless.

It was the touch of a 50-Year-Old woman that made me go from 80 to ZERO, in a hurry, while on the EXPRESSWAY, going 80, that night.

It is one thing to fantasize about SCHTUPING your best-friend's mother.

And, it is something else to actually SCHTUP her, as you might know.

Regards,

Gamma

Note:  I am, even today, so very happy that I do not need to deal with the awful memory of SCHTUPING my best friend's mother.

Note2:  Things like this might look sexy in a Hollywood Movie.  But, in real life, a woman of 50 is no longer that enticing, unless in a perverted way, through the eyes of a 17-year-old adolescent with nothing but sex on his brain.

I think you haven't seen some 50 y/o Asian women - many still look incredible.

• Love It 1

I feel sorry for these young thai girls when I see them with a grandfather type farang. Looks very bad for both her and foolish old him. It is nothing more than a business transaction for her. To see how much, how fast she can drain his retirement funds. It can be very lucrative for her when he keeps handing out money each month. I hear many of them when talking to their friends say "he just won't die fast enough " I got a car,house and alot of gold. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Same goes for the guys with big todgers. But I Can Prove it with a Selfie,Only Problem is I'd be BANNED For Life from TV.....

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Nong Khai Man said:

Same goes for the guys with big todgers. But I Can Prove it with a Selfie,Only Problem is I'd be BANNED For Life from TV.....

That's an extension of the original statement, with a very convenient escape hatch.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Nong Khai Man said:

Oh ! Well I've Never had ANY Complaints from ANY of The Ladies that I've Serviced,Well Only one who said I Was Too Big.....

Serviced? Are you a horse? Nice women don't complain when they are treated with respect. This even if you aren't "servicing" them the right ways. A nasty woman will complain if you aren't doing her the way she wants, and you'll know beforehand what she is anyway. Women here that say you are too big are used to locals, who genetically are the second smallest on earth, so that doesn't mean you are too big.

16 hours ago, bignok said:

Im under 55yo, fit and well. If I was 70yo I wouldnt be in the same condition. Diet can slow aging but it doesn't stop it.

Fit and well, good-looking and charismatic. Your Thai GF loves you for those attributes, and you pay her nothing. You are good company.

Yeah right, WM.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, bignok said:

No idea what are you talking about.

I recommend a magnesium supplement, it's alarming someone your age ( IIRC <55 ) has memory lapses.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Like 1