What do you believe happens to you when you die?

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

You do not believe in Universal mind or universal consciousness? 

No and since I looked it up I defy anyone to admit they have any idea what the hell it is on about!

It is total gobbledygook and I hope in hell it does not exist!

Here is a Google example;

Universal mind or universal consciousness is a metaphysical concept suggesting an underlying essence of all being and becoming in the universe. It includes the being and becoming that occurred in the universe prior to the arising of the concept of Mind, a term that more appropriately refers to the organic, human aspect of universal consciousness. It addresses inorganic being and becoming and the interactions that occur in that process without specific reference to the physical and chemical laws that try to describe those interactions. Those interactions have occurred, do occur, and continue to occur. Universal consciousness is the source that underlies those interactions and the awareness and knowledge they imply.

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

No and since I looked it up I defy anyone to admit they have any idea what the hell it is on about!

It is total gobbledygook and I hope in hell it does not exist!

Here is a Google example;

Universal mind or universal consciousness is a metaphysical concept suggesting an underlying essence of all being and becoming in the universe. It includes the being and becoming that occurred in the universe prior to the arising of the concept of Mind, a term that more appropriately refers to the organic, human aspect of universal consciousness. It addresses inorganic being and becoming and the interactions that occur in that process without specific reference to the physical and chemical laws that try to describe those interactions. Those interactions have occurred, do occur, and continue to occur. Universal consciousness is the source that underlies those interactions and the awareness and knowledge they imply.

It already happens in a form where environmental symbioses is achieved? 

Fungus seems to play a major role 

Edited by Hummin