In reality, Thailand is not the LGBTQ+ paradise like it pretends to be

webfact

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

is it hard to understand that anyone can be bullied in Thailand because of their family members social status or being? There is not only one group or one thing that make you bullied in Thailand, or anyplace in the world. 

Sure people are bullied for a lot of things. But on the straight - queer spectrum, there is zero doubt which side is the target.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Well you did say that straight month is every month, so I wondered if gays didn't have the same rights, ie to be gay every month.

Straight people dominate every country in the world, always have, always will. How many times does it take for you to get basic concepts? Or is it as it seems -- WILLFUL IGNORANCE. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Sure people are bullied for a lot of things. But on the straight - queer spectrum, there is zero doubt which side is the target.

I dissagree, everyone who stands out some way is a target no matter what you feel. Bullying is an problem for everyong who experience it, and not only owned by one group. 

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hummin said:

I dissagree, everyone who stands out some way is a target no matter what you feel. Bullying is an problem for everyong who experience it, and not only owned by one group. 

Boys don't stand out for being gender conforming. This is not that hard to get. But people seem to have a real problem grasping. 

• Confused 3

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Straight people dominate every country in the world, always have, always will. How many times does it take for you to get basic concepts? Or is it as it seems -- WILLFUL IGNORANCE. 

Thats the nature of it, unfortunate, but true, and my best guess, it is going to be worse in the future when the power structure in the world  is turned around. 

Edited by Hummin

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

It's true.  These are genuine concerns.  I'm not sure if you're ignorant or lying, but you should really try to educate yourself.

It was stuff blown up by right wing "anti-woke" demagogues. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, I think you are way off and take this personal, instead of seeing the whole picture. If it is okay to bullying fat, black Isaan people, single moms, it is also okay to bully any sex gender to, and if you want to minimize bullying, you have to attack bullying as a concept not as a singularity gay problem

Did I suggest bullying was OK against anyone?

Do you not know what THIS topic is about?
GEEZ!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

What are you talking about?

Im thinking about the slash back on gay rights in the world, Balkan, Russia, Africa, Middle east and China when the power structure is rocked with, and not to forget the right wing movement in the western countries. 

Can you see the problem when a movement goes to far? It is a serious question involving human beings, and the nature of human beings being pushed in to something they feel are to much, to often og we are not talking about basic common human rules, respect or rights here. We are talking about a movement entering the public in a way that seems not right and to much. 

Many people sitting and feel they can not express they meanings afraid of being cancelled. Thats what happening right now

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Maybe because they are more than 90% of the world? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:
2 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

I was about to make a similar comment.

I would say your comment is a correctly strong statement against the WOKE hijacking of  lots of subjects!

There's that fake woke that users can't define again. 

There's that lie that "woke" is fake or cannot be defined again... ????

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, proton said:

Maybe because they are more than 90% of the world? 

Definitely. 

So no need for Straight Pride Month or Straight Pride Parades.

When such things happen they are always about HOMOPHOBIA.

Edited by Jingthing

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Im thinking about the slash back on gay rights in the world, Balkan, Russia, Africa, Middle east and China when the power structure is rocked with, and not to forget the right wing movement in the western countries. 

Can you see the problem when a movement goes to far? It is a serious question involving human beings, and the nature of human beings being pushed in to something they feel are to much, to often og we are not talking about basic common human rules, respect or rights here. We are talking about a movement entering the public in a way that seems not right and to much. 

Many people sitting and feel they can not express they meanings afraid of being cancelled. Thats what happening right now

What you're doing is trying to blame LGBT people themselves for being scapegoated by demagogues. That's wrong. Learn from history. It is the scapegoaters that are in the wrong.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, proton said:

Nobody is fearing gays, some are just bored of the narciscistic victim posturing, parades, flags and propaganda, including other gays

The word means fear AND hatred. 

Learn words. It's not that hard.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

So are hetero cisgender kids bullied for being hetero cisgender?

At least you admit queer kids are bullied here.

Refreshing in the face of so much denial. 

So if one kid is bullied for being poor, another is bullied for being fat, another is bullied for being stupid, that's fine?  But if one is bullied for being gay, suddenly that's an issue?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

So if one kid is bullied for being poor, another is bullied for being fat, another is bullied for being stupid, that's fine?  But if one is bullied for being gay, suddenly that's an issue?

I never said that.

You know I never said that.

2 minutes ago, proton said:

You are obsessed with needing to feel people fear and hate, when they don't at all

I call BS. People are constantly acting like homophobia and transphobia are only about fear and they're not afraid of them. If they assert such ignorance a correction is in order.

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

What you're doing is trying to blame LGBT people themselves for being scapegoated by demagogues. That's wrong. Learn from history. It is the scapegoaters that are in the wrong.

You are not willing to see the extreme side of it, as the me to movement, gender identity where you can claim any gender (7 I think) and the massive indoctornation against children in young age who all at some point is sexually confused, and need time to settle their own personality without massive influence.

It is a social experiment we are in the middle of right now. 

Is that hard to understand? That people need space as well as we evolve in to a new area? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

You are not willing to see the extreme side of it, as the me to movement, gender identity where you can claim any gender (7 I think) and the massive indoctornation against children in young age who all at some point is sexually confused, and need time to settle their own personality without massive influence.

It is a social experiment we are in the middle of right now. 

Is that hard to understand? That people need space as well as we evolve in to a new area? 

I don't believe this "massive indoctrination" actually exists to any significant degree. It think it's being whipped up hysterically by the right wing for political gain to have scapegoats as fascist movements always need scapegoats.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

There's that hostility again.

This nonsense again?  You should learn that ad-homs make your position look weak.

And, if I'm hostile, then you're hostile too. ????‍♂️

I am being far more matter of fact and far less emotional than you.

• Thanks 1

Just now, BangkokReady said:

This nonsense again?  You should learn that ad-homs make your position look weak.

And, if I'm hostile, then you're hostile too. ????‍♂️

I am being far more matter of fact and far less emotional than you.

You're accusing me of ad homs?
That's rich coming from you.

• Haha 2