Visa agents in Bangkok for retirement extension

I have had several friends ask me about visa Agents in Bangkok.   Are there any agents besides Thai Visa Service?    I know Pattaya has several that make  it a breeze but Bangkok seems lacking. Some suggestions would be appreciated     

38 minutes ago, wildpuppet72 said:

Thai visa centre located in bangkok boss name is grace pm if you want line ID for them they do retirement visa easy

38 minutes ago, wildpuppet72 said:

Thai visa centre located in bangkok boss name is grace pm if you want line ID for them they do retirement visa easy

Thanks, I know about that one already 

There are a few visa agents in Bangkok but, at the current time, none of them will actually process visas and extensions in Bangkok itself unless you meet all of the official requirements. They are unable to persuade the officials to use their discretion to be flexible over the requirements. Instead, they send the passports up country for processing at immigration offices where strict adherence to some of the normal requirements can be waived. 

If your interest is in a Bangkok agent who will take you to Chaengwattana immigration, ensure all the documents are perfect, arrange VIP queuing (no longer important with the appointment system) and generally hold your hand through the process, you might consider Asia Visa Consulting (https://www.facebook.com/asiavisaconsulting/).

21 minutes ago, BritTim said:

at the current time, none of them will actually process visas and extensions in Bangkok itself unless you meet all of the official requirements. They are unable to persuade the officials to use their discretion to be flexible over the requirements. Instead, they send the passports up country for processing at immigration offices where strict adherence to some of the normal requirements can be waived. 

sorry, but how do you recieve this information? to my knowledge the agent i and many i know have been using for years is business as usual.

i know an agent in bkk.  he works with the jomtien office.  but the cost of the service is not what one might consider 'a bargain'.  probably 25,000 or more and add extraif it involves getting the 90 day Non O plus 12 month extension.  i've known him for 15 yrs, i do my extension on my own at CW, i told him i'd use his service if it was 10,000 but that wasn't enough.  PM me if you want more details/contact info.

1 hour ago, wildpuppet72 said:

They are located in Samut Prakan, just past the nation Tower on Bang na Trad

Edited by proton

1 hour ago, wildpuppet72 said:

But not from Bkk or Samut Prakan offices, as far as I know.

29 minutes ago, proton said:

They are located in Samut Prakan, just past the nation Tower on Bang na Trad

I remember a few years ago I was thinking about using them as they have a very good name, but gave it up because they were too far away from central Bangkok, but I think they now come to your hotel to do their services, though I stand to be corrected.

Stay away from Bangkok Buddy as someone else recommended. Absolute worst service of my life and almost cost me me stay here. To my knowledge there aren't any who can use Bangkok immigration or bend the rules using Bangkok immigration.

Edited by Mikeheo
  • Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, Mikeheo said:

To my knowledge there aren't any who can use Bangkok immigration

This is the second comment to this effect in this thread. Have I missed some recent crackdown or development?

2 minutes ago, n00dle said:

This is the second comment to this effect in this thread. Have I missed some recent crackdown or development?

Bangkok immigration have always just been the most strict and being the head office, they won't bend strings for agents. Agents have used offices outside of Bangkok for years.

4 minutes ago, Mikeheo said:

Bangkok immigration have always just been the most strict and being the head office, they won't bend strings for agents. Agents have used offices outside of Bangkok for years.

Interesting. This is entirely contrary with my expereince. 

The OP was locked for a cleanup of Off-topic posts discussing legalities and illegalities of using an agent which have now been removed.  Comments posted by a poster about what can be posted and what can not be posted on the forum have been removed. The OP poster asked about Visa Agents in Bangkok.  Stay on topic:

Visa agents in Bangkok for retirement extension

• Like 1

2 hours ago, n00dle said:

sorry, but how do you recieve this information? to my knowledge the agent i and many i know have been using for years is business as usual.

Assuming the extensions you have been receiving require the officials to be flexible about financial proof, take a close look at your most recent extension, and look at where it was issued. Until around last October, processing such extensions was possible, but cost substantially more than if you were willing to have your passport sent up country for processing. Since October, all the agents report that they can only process extensions in Bangkok if you can meet all the conditions for the extension, with no need for flexibility on the part of the officials.

On a point of information, almost all extensions handled by Bangkok agents have been sent up country for processing for the last several years. This was to allow them to offer as attractive a price as possible.

52 minutes ago, BritTim said:

Assuming the extensions you have been receiving require the officials to be flexible about financial proof, take a close look at your most recent extension, and look at where it was issued. Until around last October, processing such extensions was possible, but cost substantially more than if you were willing to have your passport sent up country for processing. Since October, all the agents report that they can only process extensions in Bangkok if you can meet all the conditions for the extension, with no need for flexibility on the part of the officials.

On a point of information, almost all extensions handled by Bangkok agents have been sent up country for processing for the last several years. This was to allow them to offer as attractive a price as possible.

interesting, thanks for the explanation. 

11 minutes ago, Nong Khai Man said:

No I Think SHE Has though !! The Agent I Use Only Charges 14,000( AND My Agent uses the SAME Office ) at Chonburi, Maybe Grace is getting Greedy ???

when I asked she named 2 offices up country, who is your agent?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1