Visa agents in Bangkok for retirement extension

20 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Do you have any source or stats to back up that statement that "most  of the time the client wants assistance with the financials. Money in bank method."?

I would suggest a better phrase would be that "the people who use agents fall into a number of categories etc!

Just use your common sense from reading all the threads regarding use of agents for extensions from a non O-A or non O based on retirement. 

MOST (without out a doubt) are using agent to avoid financial requirements for money in bank method.

Some folk simplydon't have the funds and others that just don't wish to tie up money in a Thai bank with next to no interest. 

Then there is much smaller group that just like the assistance of an agent even though they pass all the requirements. 

Had you on ignore from long time ago. 

Move on

Edited by DrJack54
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, DrJack54 said:

Just use your common sense from reading all the threads regarding use of agents for extensions from a non O-A or non O based on retirement. 

MOST (without out a doubt) are using agent to avoid financial requirements for money in bank method.

Some folk simple don't have the funds and others that just don't wish to tie up money in a Thai bank with next to no interest. 

Then there is much smaller group that just like the assistance of an agent even though they pass all the requirements. 

Had you on ignore for long time. 

Move on

So no FACTS then, just your opinion and who can say that your opinion is "(without out a doubt)" factual?

PS; If I'm on ignore how do you read my posts?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

PS; If I'm on ignore how do you read my posts?

Purely so you can be familiar with ASEAN NOW....when you put someone on ignore their posts can be viewed. I never bother unless they quote me.

As you did. 

Regards my posts that most agent assisted extensions based on retirement using money in the bank is to avoid actually having required funds in bank is obvious and a slam dunk. 

By comparison MUCH smaller number would just be for documentation assistance.

In any event all off topic (as usual) 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Confused 1

Just now, DrJack54 said:

Purely so you can be familiar with ASEAN NOW....when you put someone on ignore there posts can be viewed. I never bother unless they quote me.

As you did. 

Regards my posts that most agent assisted extensions based on retirement using money in the bank is to avoid actually having required funds in bank is obvious and a slam dunk. 

By comparison MUCH smaller number would just be for documentation assistance.

In any event all off topic (as usual) 

How can a post be "off topic" when you made the unsubstantiated phrase in the first place and to which I responded?

From your last two posts it is clear that your statement is only your opinion and not factual as you have failed to substantiate your comments with any data!

It is for that reason that I suggest you use a less misleading phrase such as "the people who use agents fall into a number of categories etc!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nong Khai Man said:

Some folk simply don't have the funds and others that just don't wish to tie up money in a Thai bank with next to no interest. I Agree with You 100% Jack.....

3 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

How can a post be "off topic" when you made the unsubstantiated phrase in the first place and to which I responded?

From your last two posts it is clear that your statement is only your opinion and not factual as you have failed to substantiate your comments with any data!

It is for that reason that I suggest you use a less misleading phrase such as "the people who use agents fall into a number of categories etc!

Unsubstantiated in the same way that my claim would be unsubstantiated if I said most of the people using agents were men. 

Or the claim that most people would rather spend 1,900 and half a day then spend 25,000 and 1/4 day....

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's all SPECULATION !

Unless you have been through it and then you are just one, you cannot possibly "know" anything as to what other Agents or individuals have or have not done.

You can play maybe, what if , etc etc, all day.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

try rayong if you want to see strict. no agents in the province

Back to the topic....

"Agent for retirement extension Bangkok" ....

Most agents send pp up country for process.

Even some folk in Bangkok use Pattaya agents.

45 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Back to the topic....

Why will you not substitute the word "some" for "most"?

If you did so your posts might have more credibility!

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

Back to the topic....

Or down country  ????

18 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Why will you not substitute the word "some" for "most"?

If you did so your posts might have more credibility!

Mainly because it's not some.

It's most.

I have contact with agents.

Retirement extensions getting around financials is their bread and butter.

Clearly you seem to have never contacted one.

A reminder of the topic.

This thread is specifically regarding extensions based on retirement. 

Edited by DrJack54

2 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

Do you have any source or stats to back up that statement that "most  of the time the client wants assistance with the financials. Money in bank method."?

I would suggest a better phrase would be that "the people who use agents fall into a number of categories etc!

You want a peer-reviewed paper on the subject... ???:giggle:

Someones common sense and the obvious answer does not need statistics and links to official statistics authorised for distribution for anyone with an element of common-sense and intelligence to comprehend exactly what is happening. 

Your argument is this case is not only flawed, it's unrealistic, and somewhat stupid for simply being argumentative for arguments sake. 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Thumbs Up 1

If one can meet the financial requirements, getting a retirement extension is a doddle. No need for agents at all. If one can't meet the financial requirements then they should go look elsewhere to retire,

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

If one can meet the financial requirements, getting a retirement extension is a doddle. No need for agents at all. If one can't meet the financial requirements then they should go look elsewhere to retire,

Or use and agent.....   I think thats kind of the discussion !!!.... 

Think about it...  A guy has been meeting the 'financial requirement' based on monthly income for years, then the exchange rate flutters and brings him below the threshold.... You expect him to move elsewhere ???....

Your comment presents the EQ of a house-brick !!!! 

• Love It 2

17 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Suggest that you read post from moderator Pink Mist (page one) .

Your post is off topic. 

• Confused 1