Japanese customer accuses Thai masseur of attempted rape in Bangkok

snoop1130

45 minutes ago, Stefanix said:

I doubt that he did this spontaneously without any preparatory actions. If there was no protest while touching her in this area, one can assume that she consented to this kind of treatment.

Exactly. Unless Japanese female physiology has changed recently, their secret garden is still behind the vestibule.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

stating that putting a finger into her vagina was a part of the massage process.

Perhaps that particular service is for Thai ladies, not for foreigners and foreigners need to be informed about the finger before "the process begins. 

Edited by The Theory

55 minutes ago, The Theory said:

Perhaps that particular service is for Thai ladies, not for foreigners and foreigners need to be informed about the finger before "the process begins. 

You mat well be correct, but either way putting a finger, or anything else into a ladies vagina without their permission is rape?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, HuskerDo2 said:

How is that unusual? You expect people wanting full body massages to lay naked in an open area for all to see?

Hmm, wanting a full body massage, stripped to her skivvies in a closed cubicle, to be administered by a male masseur.

No, it's not unusual only in the case she expected extra. Where it went off the rails is in the communication/understanding of the extra by parties involved.

Another possibility is she thought she could wangle a freebie by screaming.

Edited by Chicksaw
  • Sad 2

18 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

The definition of rape I saw is 'Rape is a type ⁷of sexual assault involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without their consentThe term rape is sometimes used interchangeably with the term sexual assault.[3]' so I suppose it's somewhere in that spectrum. 

Or speculum ????

19 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Does rape usually include a penis?

And please, it is the 'alleged' indecent (assault) scene until proved.

No pointing then?

the finger pointing is what she complained about

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, RandolphGB said:

There's a grey area with these things. Firstly, assuming this was an oil massage with her clothes off. The customer might have been in the mood during the massage and gave body signals that suggested it was ok for the man to do it, but then regretted it after and complained .Or the man may have proceeded without any kind of consent. 

There's no way to tell and no legal recourse because it's Thailand.

Yes who knows? But she must have been quite pissed off to drag him to the cop shop.. I'd like to have been a fly on the wall.I wonder if it was unclad and a male masseuse? mmm poor judgement maybe? I'd have to sit that one out as I do like the Japanese females...

20 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

That is clearly rape and it seems to be proven given the comments by the shop owner. 

Yeah, I wonder what it said on the menu? 

Massage plus penetration? Lol

In all my days, I've never seen that on a menu in a massage parlor.

• Like 1

A female , I’ve had numerous massages by men in Europe, especially deep tissue for lumbago etc, where the staff are medically registered for their work. What happened in that article is disgusting. But  having spent a lot of time in Thailand, I would never accept a man masseur. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:
23 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Exactly. Unless Japanese female physiology has changed recently, their secret garden is still behind the vestibule.

In my experience, the anticipated chapel is found to be a cathederal.

That really depends on how big your congregation is.

23 hours ago, mikeymike100 said:

You mat well be correct, but either way putting a finger, or anything else into a ladies vagina without their permission is rape?

It depends within which jurisdiction the offence takes place. For example, in the US it is, in the UK it is not (unless the 'anything else' is a penis).