Bed of betrayal: Thai man stabs wife’s lover in naked shocker, flees

webfact

image.jpeg

A Thai man stabbed his wife’s lover after catching the pair lying naked in bed before fleeing the scene of the crime.

Officers from Rayong Police Station rushed to rescue the victim, 25 year old Boonkorn Saetiao, who sustained stab wounds at a house in Rayong province in the eastern part of Thailand. Boonkorn was found hiding in the house with serious wounds to his nose, left elbow, and chest. He is now receiving treatment at Rayong Hospital.

Upon police arrival at the scene, officers encountered 20 year old Pimpha Hongklai and 29 year old Wachirawit Wanitchakorn, standing outside the house. The man, Wachirawit, allegedly admitted to stabbing the victim. He told officers…

“My wife slept with him (Boonkorn). There is nothing left in my life. I love her and am willing to do anything for her, but she still betrayed me.”

Wachirawit was taken to the police station and questioned. He explained to the police that he and Pimpha got married and raised Pimpha’s child together. However, his wife never stopped contacting her ex-boyfriend, Boonkorn, the father of the child.

by Petch Petpailin

Top Photo via Channel 8

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/bed-of-betrayal-thai-man-stabs-wifes-lover-in-naked-shocker-flees

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-06-15

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He explained to the police that he and Pimpha got married and raised Pimpha’s child together. However, his wife never stopped contacting her ex-boyfriend, Boonkorn, the father of the child.

She's had a busy life, and still only 20 yo...

What would a real man have done? Likely been surprised, then said tomorrow I will come back and pack up my things. If it were my house she moved into, I would simply ask her to pack up and be out by the weekend. See ya. No need for alot of drama. You are very obviously not satisfied and you obviously have no respect for me, to do this in our house. So, see you later woman. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Fascinatingly ambiguous headline, and report! Whose what got stabbed where, when  and why! Nose, elbow and chest , strange places to keep  the naked shocker.

Edited by Grusa