Thailand News - 'Central' goes too far with Kid’s Pride event, good economic news : Tim Newton Today - June 16

webfact

As far as LGBTQ civil rights certainly they should extend to LGBTQ youth as well. Also consider that many children have LGBTQ parents and they need their  families value affirmed too.

Compare to racial civil rights. Are those only for adults?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That's a completely false representation of reality. 

Oh really? How so? And you still didn't answer my earlier question. If, as you believe, children should be allowed access to adult sexuality, then do you believe in the age of consent?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, h90 said:

Gillette: on ebay you can find original Gillette cartridges for India, only sale inside India allowed....you can order them there in India for much cheaper than in Thailand, so at least they make less profit on you

I haven't bought a single product from Gillette sine they ran that woke advert about how horrid men were. 

MIsuse of the word grooming by the anti LGBTQ right wing.

https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/what-grooming-truth-behind-dangerous-bigoted-lie-targeting-lgbtq-community

What is “Grooming?” The Truth Behind the Dangerous, Bigoted Lie Targeting the LGBTQ+ Community

Far-right and extremist voices have launched a significant attack against the LGBTQ+ community in 2021-2022, demonizing people via repeated false claims that LGBTQ+ people are “pedophiles” who are “grooming” children in order to abuse them. This false and malicious narrative has been weaponized to label the LGBTQ+ community as “groomers” and has fueled a slew of hostile legislation and policies aimed at erasing the discussion of LGBTQ+ related issues in schools, removing LGBTQ+ books from schools and public libraries and, especially, to ostracize, defame and harass transgender people.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

MIsuse of the word grooming by the anti LGBTQ right wing.

https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/what-grooming-truth-behind-dangerous-bigoted-lie-targeting-lgbtq-community

What is “Grooming?” The Truth Behind the Dangerous, Bigoted Lie Targeting the LGBTQ+ Community

Far-right and extremist voices have launched a significant attack against the LGBTQ+ community in 2021-2022, demonizing people via repeated false claims that LGBTQ+ people are “pedophiles” who are “grooming” children in order to abuse them. This false and malicious narrative has been weaponized to label the LGBTQ+ community as “groomers” and has fueled a slew of hostile legislation and policies aimed at erasing the discussion of LGBTQ+ related issues in schools, removing LGBTQ+ books from schools and public libraries and, especially, to ostracize, defame and harass transgender people.

If wanting to protect children from evil means I'm far right in the eyes of the far left, then I'll wear it as a badge of honour.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, sidneybear said:

If wanting to protect children from evil means I'm far right in the eyes of the far left, then I'll wear it as a badge of honour.

But no interest in protecting LGBTQ children or children from families with LGBTQ parents.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mr Derek said:

For pity's sake, stop bulldozing the thread with multiple posts and endless argumentation. In fact, that goes for every thread on gay issues.

Perhaps it hasn't occurred to you that having this stuff rammed down our throats all the time by activists is the main reason why we are fed up with LGBT issues.

Rammed down your throats l.

Gays too dern uppity!

There it is.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, h90 said:

Making LGBTQ as invisible as normal hetero....hetero don't have flamboyant sex festivals. No one should care what other people do in their privacy and no one should be proud of their sexuality and put it into the other peoples face......Like system prostitution in Thailand. Everyone knows it exists but not "in your face", no parades and not for kids.

Children need to be sexualized at an early age, or they may never know what their real gender is. By the time they're 12-15, it's already too late to transition to the correct body. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, sidneybear said:

Agreed. It's a shame that the LGBTQIA rights movement has been infiltrated by a minority of paedophiles, who go after other people's children and smear concerned parents as "far right".

Crazy enough that it is a right or left issue. I think everyone should agree that people can do and dress how they want, really no one cares. But keep children away from sexualized things. Drag queen story hour? No one care what gender tells the story...and often enough men and women wear some blue jean and a TShirt. A man dressed as normal woman would not cause much attention. But they make a sexual thing out of children book reading.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mr Derek said:

For pity's sake, stop bulldozing the thread with multiple posts and endless argumentation. In fact, that goes for every thread on gay issues.

Perhaps it hasn't occurred to you that having this stuff rammed down our throats all the time by activists is the main reason why we are fed up with LGBT issues.

Does seem to be more than a bit obsessive, spurred on by those particular extreme individuals - and allowed to be here. 

Why is this? 

It's becoming weary. 

• Thanks 1

Personally I have nothing against kids being put into some colorful costumes. I doubt any of them really care  about this event. I do have an issue about what's happening in the west and sick agendas being shoved down their throats.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, sidneybear said:

Gilette's parent company made a huge write down after that ad was run, so yes, they were shown.

I've just watched the ad on Youtube. It seems to have nothing to do with LGBT issues but male toxicality towards women so it's bit off-topic.

20 minutes ago, zzaa09 said:

Does seem to be more than a bit obsessive, spurred on by those particular extreme individuals - and allowed to be here. 

Why is this? 

It's becoming weary. 

I agree with @Mr Derek For pity's sake, stop bulldozing the thread with multiple posts and endless argumentation.

It has become so repetitive that it is alienating people, myself included, who may well have been sympathetic to your "cause" earlier but now are just blind or anti it!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Most heterosexuals are conditioned in such a way to be totally blind to heteronormative culture which is everywhere, and totally dominant. To them that is normal so they simply don't see it.

because hetronormative IS the dominant way of life on earth. the vast majority of humans are hetronormative. hence the system going that way as it is how most humans are. 

in no way am i saying that lgbt does not exist. nor am i saying we need to forget or ignore it. but the reason hetronormative is totally dominant is because that is the dominant sexual  orientation.