The US president was speaking at a gun control event in Connecticut when he ended his speech with 'God save the Queen, man'.

Social Media

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

You're entitled to your opinion, of course, and it isn't surprising that you're willing to lie to try to shape the narrative and get what you want, but people are going to challenge you, so be ready for that. ????‍♂️

What lie? You accused me of lying. Own it. 

25 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I find you very hostile.  I won't be baited by you.  Play games with someone else.

You are free to post as you like.

HOWEVER, I would suggest that when a member personally attacks another member and accuses them of LYING, the least they can do is post what are the lies they are talking about.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Sometimes I wonder if the old duffer bless his heart just might be trolling the Republicans perhaps setting them up so he can bamboozle them again lol ???? 

Edited by Tug
  • Like 1

Just now, Tug said:

Sometimes I wonder if the old duffer bless his heart just might be trolling the Republicans perhaps setting them up so he can bamboozle them again lol ???? 

The thing about Uncle Joe is that he knows how to use lower expectations to his political benefit.

I predict even with one term he's already earned at least a mid level rating by presidential historians, but of course that won't be known for several decades. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Or if he called her a "lying dog-faced pony soldier".  

He's way ahead of you, he used that line again in the same speech:

"That's the truth, now don't make a lie,' he continued. 'As that scene in the John Wayne movie, don't make me a dog-faced lying pony soldier.' 

He had previously deployed a similar line at a 2020 campaign event in New Hampshire - a bizarre moment that went viral. 

He then told the group 'God save the queen,' before heading offstage to take pictures with participants." 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12203923/Babbling-Biden-tells-Connecticut-crowd-God-save-queen-man.html

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

You are free to post as you like.

HOWEVER, I would suggest that when a member personally attacks another member and accuses them of LYING, the least they can do is post what are the lies they are talking about.

You mean when someone makes a claim, they should back it up with evidence?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

You mean when someone makes a claim, they should back it up with evidence?

I mean what I said. 

You accused me of lying. That is a PERSONAL ATTACK. Do you think that's OK without at least saying what lies exactly?

Again.

ALL HAT NO CATTLE. 

Edited by Jingthing

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I mean what I said. 

You accused me of lying. That is a PERSONAL ATTACK. Do you think that's OK without at least saying what lies exactly?

Again.

ALL HAT NO CATTLE. 

You appear very hostile.  I don't wish to be baited into some sort of confrontation.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

Full blown dementia kicked in a few years back. 

His handlers would prefer to promote the stability delusion.

It’s convenient for his handlers. Wheel him out, tell him what to say and hope he doesn’t fall over.

Not so good for Democracy though.

• Like 1

Is this the same event where the President so eloquently laid out his position? Talking about his executive order banning so-called ghost guns, he said:

"Made it harder for people buy stabilized brief— braces. Put a pistol on a brace, it turns into a gun, makes it more, you can have a higher-caliber weapon, higher-caliber bullet coming out of that gun."

What is he talking about?!?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2023/06/16/remarks-by-president-biden-at-the-national-safer-communities-summit/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I mean what I said. 

Again.

ALL HAT NO CATTLE. 

I'm still stuck on "All hat no cattle? Explain it.....please.

On 6/17/2023 at 2:29 PM, billd766 said:

I find it laughable that so many people jump on him if he says something different or out of the norm.

It is not as if they have never done anything similar in their perfect little lives.

To me it proves that he is human, and not a habitual liar like his predecessor.

I believe he ment god save us all, as stated before with a twist!

Doesnt take away he is to old for the job! Simple as that, and time for age limit for a runningpresident first term, no older than 65 years.

• Like 1

The man can't formulate a coherent sentence. But he's not the only Democrat who is mentally impaired. He was standing next to John Fetterman during his speech in Philadelphia recently, he's probably the only one who understood what the guy was saying.

Fetterman ends his speech by introducing "congressman Boyle Byle". That should have been "Brendan Boyle". Unbelievable.…

Edited by rattlesnake
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Is this the same event where the President so eloquently laid out his position? Talking about his executive order banning so-called ghost guns, he said:

"Made it harder for people buy stabilized brief— braces. Put a pistol on a brace, it turns into a gun, makes it more, you can have a higher-caliber weapon, higher-caliber bullet coming out of that gun."

What is he talking about?!?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2023/06/16/remarks-by-president-biden-at-the-national-safer-communities-summit/

Nonsensical. He clearly suffers from dementia. But even more striking – and worrying – is the leniency from the media and Democrats, who will typically start ranting about Trump when confronted with it, as if Trump had anything to do with it.

Edited by rattlesnake
  • Thanks 1