Global network of sadistic monkey torture exposed by BBC

Social Media

image.png

A year-long BBC investigation has uncovered a sadistic global monkey torture ring stretching from Indonesia to the United States.

The World Service found hundreds of customers in the US, UK and elsewhere paying Indonesians to torture and kill baby long-tailed macaques on film.

The torture ring began life on YouTube, before moving to private groups on the encrypted messaging app Telegram.

Police are now pursuing the buyers and several arrests have already been made.

Warning: This article contains disturbing content

BBC journalists went undercover in one of the main Telegram torture groups, where hundreds of people gathered to come up with extreme torture ideas and commission people in Indonesia and other Asian countries to carry them out.

FULL STORY

bbc-logo.jpg

On 6/20/2023 at 12:26 PM, bendejo said:

I hate monkeys (if you ever lived in India you'd understand) but this guy is one sick specimen.

"I make blood come from mouth, hahaha."

Not just the torturer but everyone who paid to watch.  Those are dangerously defective people and they should not be allowed to roam free.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why am I unsurprised that "The Torture King" is an American, shown with a Confederate flag behind him, along with a "Trump 2020 Keep America Great" flag?

And of course, they're torturing macaques.  Orangutans are visually far too similar to their beloved Trump, what with all that orange hair.

• Haha 2