Police Raid Chinese Residents' House, Gang Selling Religious Artifacts for Over 3 Hours Before Allowing Inspection

webfact

6 minutes ago, nikmar said:

Am i reading that right? You can refuse entry and refuse to allow evidence to be taken?????

The residents needed a tap on the head with a heavy truncheon to improve their cooperation!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

After more than three hours had passed, and the search team was still unable to proceed, the police officers pressed and finally gained permission to enter the premises. The Chinese residents allowed only five police officers to enter and refused to let them collect fingerprints and DNA evidence.

Pattaya Plod indeed!  They were so unused to working they were hesitant in case they did it wrong.

9 hours ago, nikmar said:

Am i reading that right? You can refuse entry and refuse to allow evidence to be taken?????

Raised the same question in my mind. Could it be that the police arrived without a Search Warrant?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nikmar said:

Something with that you are allowed to first call a lawyer or let the lawyer be present I believe. Don't know anymore but remember something like that.

• Like 1