up to date info on where to get 30 day extension in Bangkok.

43 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

You need attend IT mall Laksi.

Appointments are available 

Here is link for appointment.

Make hard copy of confirmation.

You will need to provide TM30.

https://www.immigration.go.th/?page_id=20131

You indicated confusion over my last post. You correctly identified Laksi as the location for extensions of visa exempt entries. Perhaps, this will help you understand why I identify Chaengwattana as the correct location for those who entered using tourist visas:

image.png.0f57e4181d967bb74fe6fc3ad4139023.png

If my post is still unclear, perhaps explain what has confused you rather than just using a confused emoji.

6 minutes ago, BritTim said:

You indicated confusion over my last post. You correctly identified Laksi as the location for extensions of visa exempt entries. Perhaps, this will help you understand why I identify Chaengwattana as the correct location for those who entered using tourist visas:

image.png.0f57e4181d967bb74fe6fc3ad4139023.png

If my post is still unclear, perhaps explain what has confused you rather than just using a confused emoji.

I'm VERY well aware that for folk that entered on tourist visa for extension need to attend CW.

The OP entered on visa exempt.

Hence Lak Si. 

With link for appointment and mentioned TM30 which seems to be required at that office. 

Edited by DrJack54

Laksi it is.

Thanks for LINK.

Can someone go to the appointment page for LAKSI .  For next week june 28 i see 12:15am, 10pm slots available, etc.......this cant be right...........hahahahahaha.

Do they even allow walk ins.

Upon further investigation you have to choose correct time ZONE.    Is immigration Trolling us or what..........................................

Edited by Marky Mark Mark
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Marky Mark Mark said:

Laksi it is.

Thanks for LINK.

Can someone go to the appointment page for LAKSI .  For next week june 28 i see 12:15am, 10pm slots available, etc.......this cant be right...........hahahahahaha.

Do they even allow walk ins.

Upon further investigation you have to choose correct time ZONE.    Is immigration Trolling us or what..........................................

They do allow walk-ins, in fact they have very few available slots for appointments compared with the total number of applicants they serve. If you can make an appointment, I'd suggest to do it to save yourself some time.

The default time zone shown is based on your system settings, nothing immigration controls. As you wrote, just change it to Bangkok. Yeah, it's pretty nonsensical not to have it hard-coded to Bangkok, but then again, I've seen worse.

1 hour ago, Marky Mark Mark said:

Do they even allow walk ins

Yes they do.

Regarding you comments about appointment slots ....they are readily available from Monday.

Make an appointment and make hard copy of confirmation email.

Doc check will want that along with basic copies of pp.

TM7 with photo and TM30 (screenshot from condo will cover it) 

There is photocopy shop to left side immigration entry. 

Edited by DrJack54

Getting there. Did test run today. Asoke MRT to Bang Sue GRAND.  Exit MRT. They have an above ground rail to Lak Si Square right to property Line.   Not BTS as they wont accept BTS card.   27 baht i think. 

So far 2 Hotels dont report using TM30.  Will check in tomorrow to a Hotel that says they do report. I must say girl not at all sounding like she know what TM 30 is. I even showed he what one looks like.

Will a reservation and accompanying receipt suffice for TM 30?

If all fails in LAKSI i know a Little Hotel in Pattaya that let me screenshot a TM 30.  My correct dates of stay and all were shown---looked legit as it was a Thai form.  If need be ill get my extension in Pattaya the last 7 days of my 30 visa exempt.