Teenage intern injured in mysterious fall from six-storey building; Enigmatic circumstances leave many questions unanswered

webfact

On 6/24/2023 at 2:20 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

Better to read the report than to guess, he was found undressed...

"A 19 year old intern yesterday was found injured in a car park, having mysteriously fallen from a six-storey building. The young man was undressed and bore injuries across his body".

Except it doesn't actually say that he was "found" naked. 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, mancub said:

Except it doesn't actually say that he was "found" naked. 

You're quite right, it reported that he was "found (not "found") undressed".  In the absence of any indication of any clothing, that's  naked.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

57 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You're quite right, it reported that he was "found (not "found") undressed".  In the absence of any indication of any clothing, that's  naked.

Actually. according to the reports he was "found injured". 

On 6/24/2023 at 8:46 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

You think medics in his apartment cut his clothes off before he fell?  He was "unclothed" when he landed on the car.

No I don't.  I was just saying that was the only thing I could think of with regards to the phrase. Are you saying you believe everything written in a Thai news article is either factual or follows an accurate timeline?

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, LikeItHot said:

Are you saying you believe everything written in a Thai news article is either factual or follows an accurate timeline?

In this case there has been nothing to suggest that the reported circumstances were not accurate so that is all that both of us have to go on, your speculation that is was misreported is irrelevant without something empirical to back it up.