Post documents to the UK

roger101

I have just had my Marriage Certificate translated into English and Notarized (Euro Thai Law firm, very good 1,500 Baht).   

I now need to send them to my Pension Provider in the UK.

What's the best way to send them? I don't need a fast service as I'm not planning on dying just yet. I just want the best and safest way. So once again looking for recommendations.

PS. To the people who recommended Euro Thai, thank you. I tried to find the post to thank you personally but was unable to find it.

2 hours ago, Social Media said:

Parcels and Envelopes no issue with tracked Registered Airmail, know as "lon tabein"  in Thai (that's how it sounds????)

+6 for Thailand Post.

No need to mess about with probable mispronunciation of Thai words as every Thailand Post office counter worker understands "regist-ered", with the emphasis on the last syllable.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

36 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

+6 for Thailand Post.

No need to mess about with probable mispronunciation of Thai words as every Thailand Post office counter worker understands "regist-ered", with the emphasis on the last syllable.

Not in my experience which why I mentioned it.

8 minutes ago, Social Media said:
45 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

+6 for Thailand Post.

Expand  

Not in my experience which why I mentioned it.

In my experience they do, that's why I mentioned it.

17 hours ago, roger101 said:

Many thanks for the replies. As a matter of interest what's the difference in price between Registered and EMS.  My letter weighs under 50g and is priced at 225 Baht but I cannot find the EMS price.

I've just sent a letter weighing 34g via EMS to the UK and it cost 1000 baht.