Pheu Thai party wants the House speakership and 14 cabinet seats

webfact

1 hour ago, Mr Derek said:

If they can't agree even on this, what chance do they have of working together effectively in future?

I have no confidence that this squabbling leftist coalition is going to be anything other than chaotic and incompetent. The country may be better off sticking with Prayut until there is some proper opposition.

Rubbish, nothing wrong with leftist, many countries have leftist governments and policies and are doing very well. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

BREAKING: Move Forward Party will meet with Pheu Thai Party on Sunday to seek a solution on which party will get the House Speaker post. The parliament will reconvene on Monday and the selection for the new House Speaker is expected slated for Tuesday.

https://twitter.com/KhaosodEnglish/status/1673985997267439616

When 2 dogs fight for a bone ....it is the third one who  takes it ....( that's why P is silent...)

Move F can not do anything whitout PT .....

Edited by david555
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, h90 said:

Health is a money maker....they wouldn't want to give that away

Likely to go to K Sudarat Keyuraphan of the Thai Sang Thai Party who was the Minister of Public Health before. She will made a good Minister. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Likely to go to K Sudarat Keyuraphan of the Thai Sang Thai Party who was the Minister of Public Health before. She will made a good Minister. 

I have met K Sudarat on a number of occasions, nice lady but I didn't go too much on her politics - too red for me, although she might have mellowed a bit lately, and I agree she could make a good minister. 

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

You think it’s time to stage a coup because they are squabbling? 

Nope, I just think that parties should demonstrate fitness to govern, and the evidence already is that MF/PT are an even bigger bunch of clowns - and with less experience - who will usher in social and economic instability on top of every other problem.

2 hours ago, Mr Derek said:

Nope, I just think that parties should demonstrate fitness to govern, and the evidence already is that MF/PT are an even bigger bunch of clowns - and with less experience - who will usher in social and economic instability on top of every other problem.

Who decides fitness to govern?

You?

Or the electorate?

It really is very simple. Once you qualify any election result in that way,  then you destroy democracy!

Edited by herfiehandbag