White House omits Hunter Biden from visitor logs

Social Media

1 hour ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Now you have really lost me. We are on a thread discussing the NEW PROVEN FACTS that Hunter Biden was omitted from white house visitor logs. This is dishonest behaviour, certainly not what we expect from the "most transparent administration" ever, so it is certainly newsworthy. Now why was this omitted? 

Where is the proof that a prosecutor can take to a special grand jury or a grand jury? Democrat or GoP. It matters not which.

11 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

As per the officially-announced policy, Kamala Harris's son Cole is also omitted from the White House visitor logs.

Is that also somehow suspect?

That's a shocking revelation! Why have MSM kept this information secret for so much time? ????

1 hour ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

As per the officially-announced policy, Kamala Harris's son Cole is also omitted from the White House visitor logs.

Is that also somehow suspect?

Her son? You mean her husband's son from his first marriage. Kamala doesn't have any children. 

• Like 1

Yaunnn……..reeks of pure desperation to me and most folks or to put it another way where’s the beef so what hunter dident sign into the visitors log omg the sky is falling yada yada yada meh……..

• Like 1

Such schoolyard excuses are tiring from the left... because someone else did or did not do something doesn't excuse or make right what you are doing.  This is the argument of the weak minded who cannot establish positive results to talk about.

Just so you know... I think Trump is a narcissistic a--hole with a severe personality disorder... but I also think Joe has been corrupt in his entire tenure in politics and what you are seeing is just the tip of the iceberg... for me to argue in favor of either one as a great leader would go against the grain of my ethics and morality.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Such schoolyard excuses are tiring from the left... because someone else did or did not do something doesn't excuse or make right what you are doing.  This is the argument of the weak minded who cannot establish positive results to talk about.

Just so you know... I think Trump is a narcissistic a--hole with a severe personality disorder... but I also think Joe has been corrupt in his entire tenure in politics and what you are seeing is just the tip of the iceberg... for me to argue in favor of either one as a great leader would go against the grain of my ethics and morality.

My ethics and morality preclude me from making opinions without any evidence, particularly about Joe.

Seems that there are many here that demonstrate unjustified enmity towards Joe solely based on their justified dislike of Trump.

Perhaps you can share some with me any proven revelations about Joe that as yet no-one has submitted.

2 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Your attempt to portray yourself as fair-minded is blatantly deceptive.. What makes it so blatantly obvious is that you compare Trump's personality to Bidens alleged criminal misdeeds jApples to oranges much?

.Joe Biden released 22 years of income tax returns during the 2020 election. presumably by now that up to 24 or 25 years. Maybe you think it's unlikely that right wing researchers haven't scoured his records for evidence of corruption. An impartial observer, one grounded in reality, would, based on actual evidence, draw a different conclusion

As for Trump, there's plenty of public evidence of his defective personality. There is also plenty of public evidence of his financial dishonesty.

You're not fooling anybody.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I think rather it is evidence of Trump's magnetic personality. I mean, you just can't stop talking about the man. 

Now, if you want to talk tax returns (and return the thread to the topic), we can talk about Hunter's. They are very juicy reading!

Actually, your comment should rightly be directed at Skipalongcassidy, He's the one who raised the issue of Trump vs. Biden  But I guess that would mean you would have to characterize a fellow right winger as obsessed. Double standards much?

Actually, the topic isn't about Hunter Biden's tax returns but about omitting his comings and goings from the White House log. It rather looks like it's you are obsessed with an irrelevancy.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

obsessed with an irrelevancy

Recall O'Reilly became obsessed with Obama's WH logs, would make daily comments on it, talk about "fishing expedition."

This is the kind of idiocy that network cooks up.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Her son? You mean her husband's son from his first marriage. Kamala doesn't have any children. 

I know she doesn't have any biological children but she and her husband refer to Cole and his sister Ella as "our children" (and they call her their "Momala").

The point is that he's a family member, so just like Hunter Biden, is not recorded on the White House visitor log.

1 hour ago, Purdey said:

Is no one else surprised that so many AN members STILL believe Fox News?

The Dominion case wasn't enough to prove Fox lies? 

Well, considering that they may still believe that there had been massive fraud during the 2020 elections.....it's not surprising at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1