Immigration 90 Day Print-Out

After returning to Thailand with a re-entry permit, my first 90 day report is due in a couple of weeks.

Question:

Can I use the last immigration print-out, which has obviously expired, or must I fill-in a new TM47?

Thanks in advance for any information.

You always fill out a new TM47 (online you just paste previous information using mag glass icon to fill out form) - the print out from immigration is a receipt for the previous report - not a report itself.  Be sure to keep a copy to make sure future reports are exactly the same (assuming no change in address and not already in computer).

2 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

You always fill out a new TM47 (online you just paste previous information using mag glass icon to fill out form) - the print out from immigration is a receipt for the previous report - not a report itself.  Be sure to keep a copy to make sure future reports are exactly the same (assuming no change in address and not already in computer).

Thanks for the info.  I'm aware the print-out is a receipt for the previous report.  My address has not changed.  Why query is if I can use the last print-out.  If immigration only need to type in my passport number to their system, and can see my re-entry stamp in the passport, do I need to fill-in a TM47?

6 minutes ago, Moti24 said:

Thanks for the info.  I'm aware the print-out is a receipt for the previous report.  My address has not changed.  Why query is if I can use the last print-out.  If immigration only need to type in my passport number to their system, and can see my re-entry stamp in the passport, do I need to fill-in a TM47?

You do not say where you are doing but immigration, even in Bangkok, is basically still a hard copy haven - last week they had to get last years hard copy file to prove what method I had used for retirement extension of stay (money in bank or income).   Some offices may not require you fill out if have history with them but basically you are submitting a new TM47 for each report.

27 minutes ago, Seeall said:

Perhaps after reentry the 1st one cannot be online I think..

Online works ok after reentry.

After filling in name and pp # hit the magnifying glass ???? that auto fills rest of the fields.

Must remember to change entered date. 

• Like 1

As an aside,I never bother printing out my reports (always done on line) and I’m leaving next month on a reentry visa . From what I’ve read immigration (on departure ) aren’t interested in seeing 90 day reports (mine is of course current having recently done it).

Just testing my assumption …

32 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

As an aside,I never bother printing out my reports (always done on line) and I’m leaving next month on a reentry visa . From what I’ve read immigration (on departure ) aren’t interested in seeing 90 day reports (mine is of course current having recently done it).

Just testing my assumption …

Your assumption is correct.

The only time that you would bother to printout your TM47 confirmation is eg attending immigration to obtain something the requires it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

You do not say where you are doing but immigration, even in Bangkok, is basically still a hard copy haven - last week they had to get last years hard copy file to prove what method I had used for retirement extension of stay (money in bank or income).   Some offices may not require you fill out if have history with them but basically you are submitting a new TM47 for each report.

Thanks.

I'm reporting to Jomtien, so I'll plan for the worst scenario.

3 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Online works ok after reentry.

After filling in name and pp # hit the magnifying glass ???? that auto fills rest of the fields.

Must remember to change entered date. 

Thanks for that. I'm not registered for on-line  but I'll give it a go.  If it doesn't work, I'll register later and do it online in future.

There's nothing like a visit to Jomtien immigration to bring on a bout of depression.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Moti24 said:

Thanks for that. I'm not registered for on-line  but I'll give it a go.  If it doesn't work, I'll register later and do it online in future.

There's nothing like a visit to Jomtien immigration to bring on a bout of depression.

Don't be daunted,the registration process and subsequent reporting have been seem less, although site a little clunky. A vast improvement on old system and never had a glitch in almost 2 years 

7 hours ago, Seeall said:

Perhaps after reentry the 1st one cannot be online I think..

That what I thought,  I filled out information request on Saturday 24th online  12 day us ahead think will gets real SD ponce Monday or Tuesday to my surprise allroved on Sunday. Print out the attached with new date. 

All throughout Covid, for about 2 years, I was unable to do my 90-day report online. The system wouldn't let me do it. I kept a PDF of the TM47. I changed the dates and printed it out and Immigration took it and processed it. So I would say that if you file in person print out the form otherwise do it online. The new system, after Covid, seems to be more reliable. 

Another thing though . . . why even ask the question? Just print out the form with current information. How hard can it be? You have it if you need it. No harm and little cost if you don't. 

15 hours ago, Moti24 said:

I hate Jomtien Immigration with a passion. So last year I started doing on-line. It's an absolute doddle after the first time. The bonus is that you will always have a copy of the old approvals in your e-mail (should they ever be needed) and it sends you a reminder about a week before your next report is needed to be done.

• Love It 1