Biden denies being present for Hunter’s alleged texts to a Chinese business partner

Social Media

3 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

""I've heard Joe Biden say that he's never discussed business with Hunter. That is false. I have firsthand knowledge about this because I directly dealt with the Biden family, including Joe Biden," Bobulinski said at the press conference. Contacted this week by CBS News, Bobulinski said he stands behind those statements."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-tony-bobulinski-former-business-partner-grand-jury/

worth reading that whole article if anyone wants to be properly informed about both the witness evidence against Joe Biden and also the efforts made by the alphabet agencies to avoid having to investigate him. Looks like corruption. Lots of it.

From your source:

""We were at the Four Seasons and we were having lunch and (Joe Biden) stopped in, just said 'hello' to everybody. I don't even think he drank water. And I think Hunter Biden said, 'I may be trying to start a company or try to do something with these guys and could you?'  And I think (Joe Biden) was like, 'if I'm around' and he'd show up," Walker said, according to Shapley."

Is that the business discussion you are referring to?  It doesn't seem like much of a discussion to me.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

No need to use the IF word. No need for confusion, doubt or muddle. Because we KNOW for a fact where Hunter was when he sent the threatening messages demanding money from the Chinese. He was at Joe's house.

"Hunter Biden texted his Chinese business partners demanding $10 million, warning them 'I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father' – as a photo of the First Son saved on his laptop shows he was at Joe Biden's home that day."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12227585/Hunter-Biden-seen-photo-taken-outside-Joes-Delaware-home-day-sent-damning-text.html

God bless this laptop. Without that, proper investigative journalists and the whistleblowers the bidens and their PROTECTORS would have gotten clean away with it all. We should all be thankful justice will be (belatedly) served.

PLEASE stop using the word WE.

You speak for yourself only, and NOT for everybody else in the world. You certainly do NOT speak for me.

Your other problem is, as usual, you cannot produce ANY proof of anything.

quote from your post

"Hunter Biden texted his Chinese business partners demanding $10 million, warning them 'I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father' – as a photo of the First Son saved on his laptop shows he was at Joe Biden's home that day."

What is that proof of?

It is easy to change the time/date group of any post, photo or email and proves exactly nothing, especially as the laptop "disappeared' for a year.

Photos can be 'photoshopped' even on your own mobile/tablet/pc by anybody, and if they are good enough there will be no trace left behind.

As many posters, including me, constantly ask you,

WHERE is your proof that can be taken to a court and successfully prosecuted?

30 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

You think Hunter would lie about something that could cause his father to be jailed?

First off, I've got news for you: Joe Biden was just a private citizen when Hunter Biden made his threat. So what charges could Joseph Biden be prosecuted for?

In addition, even if Biden could be charged for something, Hunter Biden was an active addict. You think that's a reason that he would be careful not to implicate anyone else?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

You think Hunter would lie about something that could cause his father to be jailed?

Perhaps, I will ask you a question?

Would you ever think in your wildest dreams, that someone could be so low as to lie and cause more than 250 of his supporters to be jailed ?

• Thanks 1

Interesting

In the letter, Lowell questions why Republicans circulated reportedly fake images of the alleged WhatsApp messages involving Hunter......

"The screen-grab images you posted are not real and contain myriad of issues," Lowell explained, adding that the alleged WhatsApp messages did not resemble the platform and appeared altered.

"[B]oth images portray the message in a blue bubble, when WhatsApp messages are in green; one image super-imposed the Chinese flag for the contact ID," Lowell described. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-bidens-lawyer-explodes-ways-means-committee-obsession-doj-investigation

After Jim Jordan caught lying about a testimony, who would be surprised?

Edited by candide
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Tug said:

Inflation due to the pandemic greed and supply chain issues all inherited from the previous administration we are taming that beast further more the Biden’s lost their son due to exposure to toxic carcinogenic chemicals from burn pits in Iraq from his honorable service to the United States of America I sincerely hope that clears up your obvious confusion about that grevious burden on the Biden family is enduring as this administration continues to shoulder the heavy responsibility of guiding our nation during these perilous times 

More like guiding our nation into these perilous times 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LosLobo said:

We don't KNOW for a 'fact' where Hunter was when he sent that message.

I suggest that this is just your opinion based on information from questionable sources.

Please point to in your article where it gives evidence that Hunter was sitting with Joe at the same time that he sent that message.

Hunter could have be anywhere, as could Joe.

Hunter could even be lying, as it is a known fact that some people do lie.

Yes, he could even be lying, but still peddling. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Yes, he could even be lying, but still peddling. 

He could even be telling the truth, and a few members here on ANN wouldn't believe him.

30 minutes ago, nauseus said:

The agreement could have been made while Joe was still VP?

More whataboutery.

Proof is necessary for a successful prosecution.

Do you have any?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, billd766 said:

He could even be telling the truth, and a few members here on ANN wouldn't believe him.

More whataboutery.

Proof is necessary for a successful prosecution.

Do you have any?

If I knew he was telling the truth of course I'd believe him.

We are not in court. My other comment just suggests another possibility.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Are you claiming that this email is evidence of that? If not, it's irrelevant.

No. I'm saying that it is possible that if some payment was arranged, then that arrangement could have been made while Joe was still VP.

If that were to be the case then it is very relevant. After all, by the wording of the text, Hunter seems pretty miffed. Maybe he had been waiting for a long time? 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Yes. Could.

Please stop chopping up and editing my posts for effect. That's shabby. 

Please stop complaining about something which did not happen. Your post was fully quoted and not edited. 

I just highlighted the convenient use of "could".

27 minutes ago, nauseus said:

No. I'm saying that it is possible that if some payment was arranged, then that arrangement could have been made while Joe was still VP.

If that were to be the case then it is very relevant. After all, by the wording of the text, Hunter seems pretty miffed. Maybe he had been waiting for a long time? 

And what was illegal about the deal between CEFC and Hunter and his partners?

2 minutes ago, candide said:

And what was illegal about the deal between CEFC and Hunter and his partners?

Ah. Now you've allowed my full post this time. So gracious.

I didn't use the word illegal. You did. Got something to share there?

• Thumbs Up 1

52 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Ah. Now you've allowed my full post this time. So gracious.

I didn't use the word illegal. You did. Got something to share there?

Stop it, Your post was fully quoted!