Skin Tag,cyst Removal In Cm

zakman

Can anyone let me know if they know of a clinic or doctor that removes skin tags and cysts.I would like to have some removed and am looking for a good clinic and if anyone knows what a resonable price would be.Thanks,Zak.

Go to McCormick hospital.

Can anyone let me know if they know of a clinic or doctor that removes skin tags and cysts.I would like to have some removed and am looking for a good clinic and if anyone knows what a resonable price would be.Thanks,Zak.

I have had them removed at the Dermatology Clinic at Ram Hospital. No appointment necessary and half the time a U.S. trained doctor will do it and the other half the time a young lady Doctor will do it. If you want bedside manner, go in on the day the lady doctor is on.

A call to Ram Hospital will get you English speaking operators and ask for the dermatology clinic. The will tell you what days which doctor is on. Prices are reasonalble. They have three or four different type lasers.

Edited by ProThaiExpat

There was a thread on dermatology or skin care clinics here in CM about 2 mo's ago or so. I asked a similar question about who'd had a wart or growth frozen off b4 here with a good result for a good price, good service, etc. Just do the forum search you should find a few recommendations other than Ram. I have yet to go as it's a low priority, but there is the little bump on the finger, the little mole on the arm n on the cheek. SOmeday they's gonna get frozed off. Until then let them enjoy life in CM.

Liquid nitrogen should do the trick. Mildly painful freezing spray.....The tags should fall off in a week or so, not too sure about cysts..