Anti trans, anti woke youtuber suggests countries to escape to and he gives Thai ladyboys a pass

15 hours ago, save the frogs said:

many folks on this forum have bashed pattaya because they don't approve of that lifestyle. do you expect everyone to live in a place which doesn't have their values or should people be allowed to move somewhere else? 

notice that pattaya and chiang mai are very different. and that's because there is a certain degree of wisdom in seperating out different types of lifestyles. 

Temples CM

Bargirls etc Pattaya

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bignok said:

Temples CM

Bargirls etc Pattaya

I call BS.

Some of the worst air quality on the planet. CM

Cool ocean breezes.

Great international restaurants.

Easy access to BKK and Bangkok.

Pleasant proximity to ocean.

The most popular beach resort big city in Asia. 

Incredible value for housing.

The treasure of the 10 baht busses.

Pattaya.

Edited by Jingthing

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I call BS.

Some of the worst air quality on the planet. CM

Cool ocean breezes.

Great international restaurants.

Easy access to BKK and Bangkok.

Pleasant proximity to ocean.

The most popular beach resort big city in Asia. 

Incredible value for housing.

The treasure of the 10 baht busses.

Pattaya.

CM air quality isnt bad now at all. Plus the city isnt dirty like Pattaya. Beach resort? 5555 worst beach in the country.

10 baht bus? Wow.

CM has top notch Lanna food, best Thai food.

Edited by bignok
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bignok said:

CM air quality isnt bad now at all. Plus the city is dirty like Pattaya. Beach resort? 5555 worst beach in the country.

10 baht bus? Wow.

Now.

3 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

I had a typical American right-winger tell me his perfect country. “Singapore”

SMH

They do tend to prefer authoritarian governments but I think you'll find the most popular foreign country with those types is indeed fascist Russia.

There is talk of establishing a maga colony there.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, RanongCat said:

Is this relevant to unattractive obese gay escapees from the US  who have gravitated  through  Asia to take refuge in Pattaya?

An attempt to make negative / insulting incorrect anti-gay comment.

FAILED!

Edited by scorecard
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, bignok said:

CM air quality isnt bad now at all. Plus the city isnt dirty like Pattaya. Beach resort? 5555 worst beach in the country.

10 baht bus? Wow.

And close to zero theft of gold chains and close to zero violence.

And friendly helpful polite locals.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Is that why you moved to Thailand?

To escape "trans" degenerates as that insufferable bigot calls them and "woke" culture?

I seriously doubt it but up to you.

Nope.

I came to Thailand long long before the woke movement.

4 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Nope.

I came to Thailand long long before the woke movement.

Me too, 35+ years ago when 'woke' was considered to be normal sensible common sense thinking, attitudes and behaviors.

Just now, scorecard said:

Me too, 35+ years ago when 'woke' was considered to be normal sensible common sense thinking, attitudes and behaviors.

Can you give some examples of such common sense behaviors and attitudes?

I think it's just gone radical.

There is no question that the woke thing is out of control in the US, in Canada, in Europe and in some other places. Moderate, sensible people are being forced to use terms, and accept the ideologies of far fewer than 1% of the population.

Here, I have not experienced any of that, thankfully. Live and let live. I have no issue with anyone doing what makes them comfortable, or happy. Just do not force me to speak how you want me to speak, and use all of your special terminology. I am not a PC person.

I remember once I referred to someone as being gay. They were very offended. I am not gay. I am non-binary. OK. How would I know that, and how can you be offended, due to me not knowing that? How is that my issue, on any level? I told him, her, who knows, to grow some thicker skin. I am a very open minded person. I have alot of gay friends, and they are all comfortable being called gay. 

A Rasmussen poll found that 71 percent of Americans think political correctness is a problem today. When is being politically correct more about civility and politeness? When when does it veer into censorship? When is it justified? When is it not justified?

https://www.jacksonville.com/opinion/2016-09-30/has-political-correctness-gone-too-far

16 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

There is no question that the woke thing is out of control in the US, in Canada, in Europe and in some other places. Moderate, sensible people are being forced to use terms, and accept the ideologies of far fewer than 1% of the population.

Here, I have not experienced any of that, thankfully. Live and let live. I have no issue with anyone doing what makes them comfortable, or happy. Just do not force me to speak how you want me to speak, and use all of your special terminology. I am not a PC person.

I remember once I referred to someone as being gay. They were very offended. I am not gay. I am non-binary. OK. How would I know that, and how can you be offended, due to me not knowing that? How is that my issue, on any level? I told him, her, who knows, to grow some thicker skin. I am a very open minded person. I have alot of gay friends, and they are all comfortable being called gay. 

A Rasmussen poll found that 71 percent of Americans think political correctness is a problem today. When is being politically correct more about civility and politeness? When when does it veer into censorship? When is it justified? When is it not justified?

https://www.jacksonville.com/opinion/2016-09-30/has-political-correctness-gone-too-far

Most anti woke types can't even define woke.

The anti woke mania is largely ginned up by the right wing media bubble. 

So you met an obnoxious gender fluid person. Big deal! There are A holes among all groups. No group is a monolith. 

Edited by Jingthing

42 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Can you give some examples of such common sense behaviors and attitudes?

I think it's just gone radical.

He's likely talking about the original black culture definition of woke. The word has been completely perverted into an attack slur by the right wing.

30 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Nice logical comment, thanks.

What makes me laugh is the various criticisms  about China etc., being a dictatorship, some would even say communist dictatorship all showing total ignorance, but in reality some in the US are now so vocal about abortion / remove all books with words like gay from the school library.

Whatever happened to basic human rights' freedom to make own decisions, freedom of speech etc., (but not if it causes violence etc.).

As above 'nice comments' and thanks for sharing.   

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Most anti woke types can't even define woke.

Most woke people can't define it either.

43 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The anti woke mania is largely ginned up by the right wing media bubble. 

There's no mania on the anti-woke side.

The plenty of manic folks on the woke end of the spectrum from what I see.

And it's being supported and pushed by the left media

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Jingthing said:

As said the far right wing ideologue being featured favors what he thinks are extremely anti trans, anti woke countries to "escape" to, but acknowledges Thai ladyboy culture as somehow different and somehow acceptable to his right wing ideology. I'm not saying it is or it isn't. I just found that funny. Just to be clear, like Roman of NFKRZ I find that Wealthy Expat dude as an extremely bigoted right wing MORON. Definitely a great target to do a mockery video about. 

This is a FORUM.

This is a DISCUSSION topic. 

There doesn't need to be some kind of grand "purpose" to introduce any particular topic.

You might look at it as for entertainment purposes, or if it offends, you are free to CLICK AWAY. 

What's the problem?

If you want to get away from "racist, white supremacist" ideology in Arkansas or Texas, you could suggest one moving to the Netherlands.

But there are WHite people in the Netherlands!

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

They do tend to prefer authoritarian governments but I think you'll find the most popular foreign country with those types is indeed fascist Russia.

There is talk of establishing a maga colony there.

I saw the thing about the MAGA colony somewhere. The guy lived in Singapore in the oil business I met him at a friends house party. Russia is what they want not Singapore.

First of all because of "freedom" there are a few things Singapore has that we absolutely cannot have starting with a national health care program, a housing policy, and sensible gun laws. Any the next thing to eliminate social security and medicare.

I kept my comments to gas prices in Hawaii and why they go up immediately when oil price jumps but take forever to go down.

Now I remember a guy told me Japan was the best but he could never live there because he could not "have a gun". I asked him if he lived in Japan would he need "a gun"?

Edited by Captain Monday

15 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

exhibit A...Ron DEE Santis...

also define WOKE for me ..thanks ????

Past tense of 'wake'

That's the only definition I know.

I've asked some woke people for their definition, but still waiting for an answer. I won't hold my breath.

Edited by FruitPudding

37 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Most woke people can't define it either.

There's no mania on the anti-woke side.

The plenty of manic folks on the woke end of the spectrum from what I see.

And it's being supported and pushed by the left media

That's absurd.

Woke is an attack word now.

The people that right wingers call woke don't think of themselves that way.

If you're talking about the original black culture positive definition it's just not relevant anymore 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, NoDisplayName said:

What's the problem?

If you want to get away from "racist, white supremacist" ideology in Arkansas or Texas, you could suggest one moving to the Netherlands.

But there are WHite people in the Netherlands!

I find your post incoherent and nothing to do with my post that you replied to.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Just now, NoDisplayName said:

You don't have to remove yourself from all societies in which WHite people are present, to avoid associating with some bad WHite people.

Why are you even talking to me a out this off topic subject???