Late reply from 90 day report

On my report 3 months ago I never got a reply.  Exactly one week after the due date I had to go to Immigration and do it in person.  About two weeks after that I got an online approval.

Just now, steveb5 said:

90 day report online

You may have to go to the online site and check whether it's been approved, then download the PDF file. I had to do that on my last online report as I wasn't notified by email that it had been approved.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, steveb5 said:

I received the confirmation email and I checked the status and it hasn't been approved yet

I would just wait.  It's in the system and will either be approved or rejected.  I didn't get my approval until around 10 days after it had been received back in May.

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

You may have to go to the online site and check whether it's been approved, then download the PDF file. I had to do that on my last online report as I wasn't notified by email that it had been approved.

Same here.

1 hour ago, steveb5 said:

I received the confirmation email and I checked the status and it hasn't been approved yet

When nothing has changed re your Immigration status (e.g. you did not move to a new address or did not had a change of Visa status) and your on-line application was same like previous time, the confirmation e-mail you received should be sufficient. As other posters already indicated it now sometimes happens that you can even receive the approval after the 6-day grace-period for doing it in person.

• Like 2

Such a simple task, yet many Immigration offices can't manage to get it done in even a semi-timely manner. Totally typical for Thailand and totally unacceptable. Which lame ass office is it this time...CW again? Jomtien gets a bad rap, but they get 90-day reports approved same day everytime. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, steveb5 said:

How long does it normally take to get a reply after reporting for 90 day report. It's been one week since I did my  report but as of yet have not received a reply.

Varies a lot by reporting office. What is your reporting office?

Is this your first time using the system with your current address and passport?

Status still shows as "pending"?

For CW it seems to be in the range on one to five business days.