Biden has a profane temper behind closed doors: report

Social Media

20 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Really? I've watched him during interviews where he shows a clear grasp of issues and is able to make nuanced explanations as in the case of the interview where he left a little prematurely. Has the other guy shown that he has a grasp of complicated issues?

You must have been watching footage of him 15 years ago!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, billd766 said:

You believe ANYTHING negative about President Biden but for ex president Trump it is OK.

I am glad to see that you are keeping your double standards going.

If you condemn President Biden, then why don't you condemn ex president Trump equally.

It's a cult thing.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

The President has a speech impediment, give it a rest.

How is saying God save the Queen a speech impediment? thinking Russia is at war with Iraq, getting the number of states wrong or thinking people who have passed away were still alive? The speech impediment excuse is so weak it's laughable

• Thanks 1

A tad of profanity would make - sorry to resort to cliche'- Biden "more human" to us his loyal fans. I was a bid worried when he did his victory lap on stage in 2020... :Go Joe!" we all were praying under our breath.

• Haha 1

Lots of gotcha moments don't make a case for anything. Here is a link to the transcript of that recent interview with Nicole Wallace.

https://factba.se/biden/transcript/joe-biden-interview-nicolle-wallace-msnbc-live-new-york-june-29-2023

Biden clearly has no short term or long term memory problem. He shows he's au courant with current events - a marker of dementia is an inability to recall recent events. He makes a few gaffes; but he's always made gaffs. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Social Media said:

Axios reports that, according to current and former aides, the president has a short fuse and is prone to eruptions such as, “God dammit, how the f–k don’t you know this?!” and “Get the f–k out of here!” 

Can you blame him? There must be quite a few idiots working for him.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, proton said:

How is saying God save the Queen a speech impediment? thinking Russia is at war with Iraq, getting the number of states wrong or thinking people who have passed away were still alive? The speech impediment excuse is so weak it's laughable

Why all the hate dude? He's not mentally impaired, he has a studder.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Why all the hate dude? He's not mentally impaired, he has a studder.

A stutter affects the way speech is delivered. Not the factual accuracy of what is being said. 

"God save the Queen, maaaannnnnn" when she has been dead almost a year is not down to a stutter. It's down to cognitive decline. There are so many examples it's not even funny.

7 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Cherry picked examples are invalid evidence. When Biden is interviewed or talks at length, it's clear he's up to date on current events. A neurologist or gerontologist would find  the cherry picked examples you offer laughable as evidence.

He's not forgetting where he left his car keys. He's forgetting how his son died. He's forgetting that the Queen of England is dead. These are serious issues and the fact he can occasionally perform on lord knows what type of medication does not change that.

Your excuses for his clear cognitive decline are laughable.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

He didn't forget any of those things, he has a speech impediment. Common sense would dictate that if what you dsaid was even remotely true he would have been advised not to run. Just another right wing talking point. Attack the opposition because your guy surely isn't going to win a general election on his merits. Nobody even mentions his merits.

A stutter doesn't cause you to forget that the Queen of England died. It's a truly pathetic excuse. Gaslighting of the highest order. 

I don't have 'a guy' in US politics. But I can see that Biden is clearly not in a fit condition to be POTUS and that concerns me.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Biden is gaffe prone and has always made garbled statements.. He blames the Iraq War and his son's exposure to toxic chemicals that were incinerated.

According to the press secretary is "God save the Queen" remark was directed as a joke at someone in the audience. Given the Elizabeth had been queen since forever that was an understandable slip of the tongue. You know, force of habit. 

What we do know is that he took part in long negotiations with the Republicans over their debt limit threats. Negotiations the most observers believe had an outcome that favored the Democrats.

As for your allegations that he's taking some sort of medication on special occasions, this is from the landing page of the World Forum. By now it should look familiar to you:

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

Stop making things up.

Lies are truth and truth is lies.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Biden is gaffe prone and has always made garbled statements.. He blames the Iraq War and his son's exposure to toxic chemicals that were incinerated.

According to the press secretary is "God save the Queen" remark was directed as a joke at someone in the audience. Given the Elizabeth had been queen since forever that was an understandable slip of the tongue. You know, force of habit. 

What we do know is that he took part in long negotiations with the Republicans over their debt limit threats. Negotiations the most observers believe had an outcome that favored the Democrats.

As for your allegations that he's taking some sort of medication on special occasions, this is from the landing page of the World Forum. By now it should look familiar to you:

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

Stop making things up.

Slip of the tongue lol. Slip of the mind. Like claiming Putin is losing in Iraq. I guess that was due to his stutter as well. Not to mention the constant tumbles, stumbles, slurring of words, sentences that make absolutely no sense etc. His is clearly in steep mental and physical decline and everyone knows it. He only has one thing going for him and that is he is not Donald Trump.

I didn't allege that Biden was taking medication. I said "God knows what he is taking". I am sure you know the difference between a claim and a ponder. Having said that, others have made claims that I find very plausible.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11019407/Tucker-Carlson-claims-Biden-takes-cognitive-enhancers-public-appearances.html

• Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

He's not forgetting where he left his car keys. He's forgetting how his son died. He's forgetting that the Queen of England is dead. These are serious issues and the fact he can occasionally perform on lord knows what type of medication does not change that.

Your excuses for his clear cognitive decline are laughable.

When the "cherry picked examples" pile up, they BECOME evidence.   Very clear evidence.  Ditto the sudden outbursts of profanity and rage.  

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

He didn't forget any of those things, he has a speech impediment. Common sense would dictate that if what you dsaid was even remotely true he would have been advised not to run. Just another right wing talking point. Attack the opposition because your guy surely isn't going to win a general election on his merits. Nobody even mentions his merits.

Interesting theory, considering there is no "your guy" for the GOP yet.  Biden running against a younger opponent like DeSantis or even Christie/Scott would be a slaughter.   Notice how the Democratic party refuse to even HAVE a primary, let alone a debate between possible candidates.  

Joe is often fine, as long as you catch him in his working hours of 1000am to 400pm, Monday to Thursday. 

20 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Interesting theory, considering there is no "your guy" for the GOP yet.  Biden running against a younger opponent like DeSantis or even Christie/Scott would be a slaughter.   Notice how the Democratic party refuse to even HAVE a primary, let alone a debate between possible candidates.  

Joe is often fine, as long as you catch him in his working hours of 1000am to 400pm, Monday to Thursday. 

There is definitely a "your guy" for the GOP. Nobody other than the soon to be felon has a snowball's chance in hell. Indictments aren't hurting his polls one iota. MAGA would vote for a straw man if he said racist stuff.

Do you know how uncommon it is to have a primary against a sitting president running for a second term? Just by your comment I guess not.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Thank you for your report from the future. I've noticed that issues mean little or nothing to you in your analysis of various candidates' strengths. 

38 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I didn't allege that Biden was taking medication. I said "God knows what he is taking". I am sure you know the difference between a claim and a ponder. Having said that, others have made claims that I find very plausible.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11019407/Tucker-Carlson-claims-Biden-takes-cognitive-enhancers-public-appearances.html of course you left

Nonsense. Of course you alleged it. When you wrote "God knows what he is taking" means that he is taking something. You may not know what it is, but it definitely can't mean that he is taking nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Nonsense. Of course you alleged it. When you wrote "God knows what he is taking" means that he is taking something. You may not know what it is, but it definitely can't mean that he is taking nothing. 

It belongs in the same category as "Is Biden an axe murderer?" with a picture of an axe.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Rubbish. God knows.... means I don't know. 

Like if someone asks me the square root of 123,876,876 I could say "god knows" meaning I haven't got a clue.

Of course it is not unreasonable to assume that a man of his advancing years takes some kind of medication. It would be more unusual if he didn't, given the statistics.

https://www.msdmanuals.com/home/older-people’s-health-issues/aging-and-medications/aging-and-medications

https://lowninstitute.org/projects/medication-overload-how-the-drive-to-prescribe-is-harming-older-americans/#:~:text=The prescribing of multiple medications,take ten drugs or more.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Rubbish. God knows.... means I don't know. 

Like if someone asks me the square root of 123,876,876 I could say "god knows" meaning I haven't got a clue.

Of course it is not unreasonable to assume that a man of his advancing years takes some kind of medication. It would be more unusual if he didn't, given the statistics.

https://www.msdmanuals.com/home/older-people’s-health-issues/aging-and-medications/aging-and-medications

https://lowninstitute.org/projects/medication-overload-how-the-drive-to-prescribe-is-harming-older-americans/#:~:text=The prescribing of multiple medications,take ten drugs or more.

Really? Just substitute "I don't know" for "God knows". That would you you don't know what he is taking but he's taking something. "God knows whether he  is taking" would mean what you claim you meant.

• Haha 1