Biden has a profane temper behind closed doors: report

Social Media

13 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

There is definitely a "your guy" for the GOP. Nobody other than the soon to be felon has a snowball's chance in hell. Indictments aren't hurting his polls one iota. MAGA would vote for a straw man if he said racist stuff.

Do you know how uncommon it is to have a primary against a sitting president running for a second term? Just by your comment I guess not.

Happened in 1992, 1980, 1976...

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Happened in 1992, 1980, 1976...

hmm? Not for 35 years. As In said uncommon and zero to do with "not allowing" a primary. Did the previous president also not allow a primary? Will you likewise condemn him for that or is your vitriol just reserved for Biden?

Edited by ozimoron

Biden takes the following:

The president takes five medications. Two are over-the-counter allergy medicines to treat seasonal allergies. And another, Pepcid, treats acid reflux, which is sometimes the cause of his throat clearing or coughing. The president also takes a blood thinner for a previously identified heart arrhythmia. And his doctor says he remains completely asymptomatic. He also takes Crestor, a statin medication to help control cholesterol. 

https://www.npr.org/2023/02/17/1157773608/the-presidents-personal-physician-has-issued-biden-a-clean-bill-of-health

Anything else is pure speculation driven by remarks from Trump and claims by the ever so credible Tucker Carlson. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The president takes five medications. Two are over-the-counter allergy medicines to treat seasonal allergies. And another, Pepcid, treats acid reflux, which is sometimes the cause of his throat clearing or coughing. The president also takes a blood thinner for a previously identified heart arrhythmia. And his doctor says he remains completely asymptomatic. He also takes Crestor, a statin medication to help control cholesterol. 

https://www.npr.org/2023/02/17/1157773608/the-presidents-personal-physician-has-issued-biden-a-clean-bill-of-health

Anything else is pure speculation driven by remarks from Trump and claims by the ever so credible Tucker Carlson. 

So, it's not only God who knows, but anyone who reads this article at NPR and wherever else this info was reported.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Purdey said:

So, tough on staff in private, sweet and polite in public. Typical politician.

He should run for president.

Um... wait...

I think that's a whole lot better than employing his children as advisors on the public dime. He hasn't done that. Maybe he should then he'd be better qualified to run again. Oh, wait...

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Good to know which ones he declares.

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

So, it's not only God who knows, but anyone who reads this article at NPR and wherever else this info was reported.

Yes but we already know unfounded speculation is their favourite go to when it involves Biden. Evidence does not figure god knows why.....lol

42 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Forgot that he uses a CPAP machine at night so that he can breathe when he sleeps.  Poor guy is falling apart...

He's had sleep apnea for around 10 years, what makes you think he's falling apart because he uses a CPAP occasionally?

Just now, Yellowtail said:

As I understand it, yes.

Is that so? Where has that been mentioned about Biden? One of around 8 million Americans who use one of these.

President Biden has begun using a CPAP machine in recent weeks to help deal with sleep apnea, a common disorder in which one’s breathing is interrupted as one sleeps, White House officials said Wednesday.

“Since 2008, the president has disclosed his history with sleep apnea in thorough medical reports,” said Andrew Bates, a White House spokesman. “He used a CPAP machine last night, which is common for people with that history.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/28/us/politics/biden-cpap-sleep-apnea.html

https://archive.ph/mxHMu

3 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Rubbish. God knows.... means I don't know. 

Like if someone asks me the square root of 123,876,876 I could say "god knows" meaning I haven't got a clue.

Of course it is not unreasonable to assume that a man of his advancing years takes some kind of medication. It would be more unusual if he didn't, given the statistics.

https://www.msdmanuals.com/home/older-people’s-health-issues/aging-and-medications/aging-and-medications

https://lowninstitute.org/projects/medication-overload-how-the-drive-to-prescribe-is-harming-older-americans/#:~:text=The prescribing of multiple medications,take ten drugs or more.

Really bad example. Well, bad for you. 

The fact is what that "God knows" indicates is that you know there's a square root of that number but you don't know what it is.

Just like you know that Biden's on medication but you don't know what it is.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Good to see you're no longer denying that's what you claimed in the first place.

You love a strawman don't you. ????

I never claimed to know. That's why I said "Lord knows...." which you now appear to accept means I don't know or claim to know.

If I was claiming to know I would have said "I know he is taking x,y,z", but in fact I said (paraphrased) "Lord knows what he is taking". 

My position has remained consistent. As has your inability to change it and subsequently argue against it. Keep trying though, it's amusing. If a little repetitive.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

You love a strawman don't you. ????

I never claimed to know. That's why I said "Lord knows...." which you now appear to accept means I don't know or claim to know.

If I was claiming to know I would have said "I know he is taking x,y,z", but in fact I said (paraphrased) "Lord knows what he is taking". 

My position has remained consistent. As has your inability to change it and subsequently argue against it. Keep trying though, it's amusing. If a little repetitive.

The example you gave says it all. Try as you might to put it behind you. Unless, of course, you're claiming that it's debatable whether or not 123,876.876 has a square root.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

The example you gave says it all. Try as you might to put it behind you. Unless, of course, you're claiming that it's debatable whether or not 123,876.876 has a square root.

Yes it does say it all. I have no idea what the square root of that number is. I have no idea of what drugs Biden is on. 

A simple point, well made. I'm getting the impression you're starting to understand it now? Or am I giving you too much credit?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Yes it does say it all. I have no idea what the square root of that number is. I have no idea of what drugs Biden is on. 

A simple point, well made. I'm getting the impression you're starting to understand it now? Or am I giving you too much credit?

Yes you have no idea what it is but I hope you don't doubt that the square root of that integer exists. Had you said only God knows what drugs Biden may be on, you'd have a point.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Yes you have no idea what it is but I hope you don't doubt that the square root of that integer exists. Had you said only God knows what drugs Biden may be on, you'd have a point.

123,876.876 is not an integer.

Not a STEM major hmmm?

4 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Rubbish. God knows.... means I don't know. 

Like if someone asks me the square root of 123,876,876 I could say "god knows" meaning I haven't got a clue.

Of course it is not unreasonable to assume that a man of his advancing years takes some kind of medication. It would be more unusual if he didn't, given the statistics.

https://www.msdmanuals.com/home/older-people’s-health-issues/aging-and-medications/aging-and-medications

https://lowninstitute.org/projects/medication-overload-how-the-drive-to-prescribe-is-harming-older-americans/#:~:text=The prescribing of multiple medications,take ten drugs or more.

No one denied that Biden takes medications. What's that got to do with your allegation that he's taking psychoactive medication?

• Haha 1