General Prawit may emerge next week to clinch Prime Minister’s job due to a polarised parliament

webfact

1 hour ago, Artisi said:

rolly polly Rolex always tells the truth, so it appears there are no problems from his side, but he needs watching very carefully.......... 

I too have my doubts about watchman’s integrity and honesty. But I got to cut him some slack for taking an unlikely stance for blaming the elites and conservatives for coups and voicing support  for democracy. 

Despite being an Army general, Prawit Wongsuwan has taken an unlikely stance in politics – he is now blaming the elite and conservatives for coups and voicing support for democracy.

On 7/15/2023 at 9:20 AM, anchadian said:

Phalang Pracharath Party leader Gen Prawit Wongsuwan on Friday appointed Thammasat Prompao as party MP coordinator for the sake of "efficiency". Thammanat a former deputy minister of agriculture was once convicted of importing heroine to Australia

https://twitter.com/KhaosodEnglish/status/1680036064839487490

Phalang Pracharath MP Thammanat Prompao is worth 1 billion baht & his assets include 17 houses, 79 land plots & 20 cars, revealed the NACC Mon as required by law. Thammanat, a former heroine trafficking convict who was sentenced in Australia, owns 1 Rolls Royce worth 17 mil baht.

https://twitter.com/KhaosodEnglish/status/1680837259816488960

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

I must say,  these guys are geniuses to pull off such a cunning scheme of events and all while avoiding any society uprising against them. Congratulations to the more capable lot of getting to power and keeping in control.  Absolutely, undeniably amazing people. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

12 hours ago, TimeMachine said:

I must say,  these guys are geniuses to pull off such a cunning scheme of events and all while avoiding any society uprising against them. Congratulations to the more capable lot of getting to power and keeping in control.  Absolutely, undeniably amazing people. 

As cunning as s h i t house rats.