Trump blames Chris Christie for ‘mistake’ of nominating FBI director.

Social Media

Tug  "I donno there’s a few that could give him a run for the money lol but certainly the most damaging"  I am curious in what way is Trump damaging?  Inflation?  Fuel prices?  Open border?  Breaking the Constitution?  Being paid by a few foreign governments?  Helping Iran become a Nuclear Bomb country?  85,000 children who crossed the border and no one knows where they are? Issuing executive orders?  Being the most corrupt President?  And this is just a partial list.  Please tell me how damaging Trump is.

Edited by thaipo7
  • Love It 1

12 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Gaslighting and lying are IMO very unpleasant and rude. But thank you for the grammar advice.

It wasn't grammar. It was vocabulary and comprehension.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, thaipo7 said:

Tug  "I donno there’s a few that could give him a run for the money lol but certainly the most damaging"  I am curious in what way is Trump damaging?  Inflation?  Fuel prices?  Open border?  Breaking the Constitution?  Being paid by a few foreign governments?  Helping Iran become a Nuclear Bomb country?  85,000 children who crossed the border and no one knows where they are? Issuing executive orders?  Being the most corrupt President?  And this is just a partial list.  Please tell me how damaging Trump is.

Sir with all due respect if you don’t get it now sadly you most likely never will

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, thaipo7 said:

"Helping Iran become a Nuclear Bomb country?"

That one is easy.  Trump pulled out of the Nuclear Deal that was restraining Iran's bomb making ability and allowing inspectors into facilities, and replaced it with....nothing.  Iran is now at the point where they can make enough enriched uranium for a bomb in "days, not years":

"The jcpoa is dead: Iran’s breakout time is measured in days, not years; the deal’s backers in Tehran have lost sway; and the possibility of Mr Trump being re-elected means America cannot make a credible long-term commitment. "  https://www.economist.com/leaders/2023/06/21/america-wants-to-lower-tensions-with-iran-good

What Trump described as the worse deal ever has been replaced by something far worse.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

What happened to ‘I only hire the best people’? That turned to be a big lie, one of many.
But this is classic narcissistic Donald Trump: it’s never his fault, always somebody else’s. He would fit in well in Thailand. 

53 minutes ago, candide said:

Trump's narrative about Epstein is confusing.

'A lawyer for Mr. Trump has denied that the president and Mr. Epstein had a social relationship'.

As is his comment about Ghislaine Maxwell: ‘I Just Wish Her Well’.

Why the Trump White House Is Caught Up in the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal - The New York Times

(archive.md)

Trump’s Warm Words for Ghislaine Maxwell: ‘I Just Wish Her Well’ - The New York Times (archive.md)

Edited by LosLobo
  • Like 2