German expat in Thailand faces death penalty for premeditated murder

webfact

3 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

It appears that his fear of airborne Covid is greater than his fear of a death penalty.

They won't execute him, but he had better get used to fish heads & rice (gruel) to eat. Could be losing a lot of weight!?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Was he vaccinated for.....corona? Regardless of the joke, the German criminal after killing another German citizen will be extradited to Germany for trial and unfortunately not to Thailand...... He would have been sentenced to the death penalty in Thailand if he had killed a Thai citizen and not a German citizen. In Europe in 5 years he will be released from prison with mouthly permission wearing a cornet bracelet.....Congratulation to Thai Police for the investigation and immediatelly arrest.

Edited by Paris333
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, mikeymike100 said:

Absolutely in a Thai prison, locked up in a jammed pack cell, no air con? Probably not the best of food?

I talked to someone who went to prison for a month for shoplifting he didn't do....he said apart from the packed cells, the toilets were awful, turd on turd on turd.

Actually i wonder whether the Germans would be transferred back to a German prison for a much more comfy time

Edited by scubascuba3

5 hours ago, Trip Hop said:

The simple fact that you refer to them as gangs and not clubs just goes to show the extent of your naivety on this subject.

Most of those 1% clubs gangs are outlawed in their country of origin for a reason, and of those that are active in Thailand, many of them have had members that have been convicted for serious crimes.

But I think to understand from your comments in this thread so far, that you are a member of an MC club. Correct?

5 hours ago, Trip Hop said:

There are far more falangs in Thailand that commit criminal activity that are not part of an MC club.

There are also many more falangs in Thailand that aren't part of an MC club, than there are that are members.

I'm pretty sure if you should going in the details, that a much higher percentage of the 1% gangs has committed crimes in Thailand, than the percentage of no MC club members

Edited by BenStark
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, novacova said:

Thank you for letting us know about your experience, it is much appreciated ????

Well, someone has to correct the false information from those (the fish-head soup and brown-rice-and-water brigade) who really have no idea what they're talking about.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Toilets can be absolutely disgusting , that's a fact. What is to be expected with thousands of men let of of the cells in the morning with a limited amount of toilets.

Cell accommodation has toilet facilities, they don't have to hold it from the 4pm lock up to 6am next day!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, chris carre said:

They know how to fiddle justice and get the brown envalope,s.Belive me in 3 month,s all will be forgiven/forgot and we will all have moved on.

"Belive me..."

No, I'm pretty sure that no one should "belive you"...or believe you, come to that.