German expat in Thailand faces death penalty for premeditated murder

webfact

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

What's the source for your "statistic"?

A newbie to Thailand are you or just naive to what goes on outside your little bubble?  It's one or the other, otherwise you'd have to agree with me?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Some very interesting images in the above video....

The "uniform" of some of the local SWAT team members doing the raid, shorts and T-shirt:

Screenshot_1.jpg.e3b5bdfa58f945e03f3c35bc0149ca8a.jpg

And then, the motorcycle gang in question seeming to be a regular international organization of criminals, as evidenced by the decorations shown in the hangout where the Olaf suspect was arrested:

Australian flag:

294977456_AustralianFlag.jpg.609add05e26045cc078da00a149dbe01.jpg

Okinawa Japan flag:

1080068028_OkinawaJapanPrefecture.jpg.93df1be18220db80cd63259ef25b7d35.jpg

What appears to be a U.S. Confederate flag:

Screenshot_3.jpg.c873f7feb72e6eefe2a80557342a5e7a.jpg

Outlaws Russia flag:

1880435343_OutlawsRussia.jpg.c9e0565e3a2945ce046e4c7bab6ddafa.jpg

Outlaws with what appears to be a German flag:

657686963_OutlawsGermanFlag.jpg.c0c8e6a77c0ecd6bde11c3460439b583.jpg

Outlaws Bangkok:

844691788_OutlawsBangkok.jpg.7cdba998481967345823ea993c0717ae.jpg

1822707523_BlackPistonsBangkok.jpg.e5eaef3e555f702e17559b65bf733239.jpg

Outlaws Phuket:

1817307645_OutlawsPhuket.jpg.8c37f2ad9b4c4ec0af64c61256bd0f70.jpg

F amateurs, Swat police up my bull pie ????

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Trip Hop said:

I met him a few times briefly a few years ago before he relocated to Cambodia just before Covid.  He used to come to eat and have a few beers at the g/f's restaurant because he was sweet on a girl that was renting a room from her.  He wasn't the most talkative guy but those in the MC world rarely are to outsiders until they get to know them.  On the other hand, he didn't immediately come across as an obvious bad person.

Thats why you do not underestimate who you are dealing with at anytime at anyplace. You just do not know the man in front of you, period. So many have done that in Thailand, especially when it comes to property and buying in to other business prospects after meeting someone who seems to be genuin, or do not look bad. Bad guys normally comes along as quite friendly and good at what they doing. 

Doesnt apply to this guy thow. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Trip Hop said:

Statistics are wonderful things in that you can manipulate different outcomes just by adjusting the criteria/weighting.

My point was that there is good and bad everywhere and in everyone, whether it be race. religion et all.  To tar everyone as the same just because of their associations is very narrow minded indeed.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of MC club members that are engaged in criminal activity.  However, excluding the occasional fight or similar, the majority are not and are actually quite normal people outside of "club" with a lot of them being legitimate businessmen.

Personally I know a MC member that is covered in tattoos from the neck down/wrist up but is also a medical professional.  Are you saying that he is not fit to treat someone just because of his club ties or to put it another way, would you refuse his treatment if you or a member of your close family was dying?

Another is very high up in local education and both his pupils and their parents rave about how good he is?  He has been "club" for the best part of 35 years.

As for myself, yes I am "club" and proud of it.  I'm also a consulting engineer that generates a legitimate income in the top 5% back home in Blighty.  As the old adage goes, you should never judge a book by its cover?

The thing is that everyone including the BIB automatically assumes that this incident is club related?  Personally I don't at present but will stand to be corrected should more information at a later date confirm this to be the case? 

So you are an 1% club member, and not a wannabee club member? In Thailand, it is quite different than back home, but still, did you know HA wanted to establish a club in Hua Hin? If you know, you also know how that ended before it started. 

10 hours ago, Trip Hop said:

The simple fact that you refer to them as gangs and not clubs just goes to show the extent of your naivety on this subject.

There are far more falangs in Thailand that commit criminal activity that are not part of an MC club.  By your rhetoric does this mean that they should kick all falangs out too? 

Real estate comes to mind, and those who was involved in a bigger scandal in Koh Samui was? 

I wouldnt bet my money that foreign motorbike clubs where foreigners was role playing crimes was on top of the list! 

My best guess would be trafficking out of Thailand and foreigners who abuse minors in Thailand as the ones who is on top of the list. But I have no proofs or statistics to back it up

4 hours ago, snowgard said:

Looks like the Outlaws MC delivered him to the police!!!

Im not sure that would look good on Outlaws deliver him to the police in their own club house! What do you think? In that case, those Outlaws have to be quite dumb!

8 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

what purpose would there be for joining one of these clubs? the camaraderie? club discounts at the local golf course?

even if only 5% of club members engage in criminal activity, why would a law-abiding citizen want to associate with this group? 

a normal person will generally cut off ties with someone once they get wind that they are involved in criminal activity. here, you are trapped in the club and they are your friends regardless of what they do. makes no sense. 

They are proud their uniform and how it makes them feel!

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

whenever you see prisoners they look thin, malnourished 

I would presume with 20+ in a cage a lot of dysentery, TB, and other communicable diseases are rife, I hope he suffers all of them including Monkey Pox.  

• Like 1