something to brighten your day very non political

kingstonkid

23 hours ago, proton said:

Lamyai is the best, seeing her on Sunday, hope she's got the schoolgirl outfit on????

Weren’t you the one complaining about Thais copying stuff from black people and that they should do their own thing? ???? That looks suspiciously like a failed attempt at ‘twerking’ to me. 

1 hour ago, NextG said:

Weren’t you the one complaining about Thais copying stuff from black people and that they should do their own thing? ???? That looks suspiciously like a failed attempt at ‘twerking’ to me. 

Thais invented it not Africans

38 minutes ago, proton said:

Thais invented it not Africans

Ridiculous… most of what I saw on your video is a rip of Jamaican culture. If you can show me a video of any Thai show with that style of vocal and dancing forty years or more ago, your reply might have some credibility. 

Edited by NextG

37 minutes ago, NextG said:

Ridiculous… most of what I saw on your video is a rip of Jamaican culture. If you can show me a video of any Thai show with that style of vocal and dancing forty years or more ago, your reply might have some credibility. 

Oh an expert on Jamaican culture in the bum wiggling department, what next moaning about Thais braiding their hair because blacks claim they started it, when Greeks, Romans and Sumerians did it thousand of years ago? ???? Bum wiggling, like the internet, the lightbulb and the post box is not black in origin.

Just now, proton said:

Oh an expert on Jamaican culture in the bum wiggling department, what next moaning about Thais braiding their hair because blacks claim they started it, when Greeks, Romans and Sumerians did it thousand of years ago? ???? Bum wiggling, like the internet, the lightbulb and the post box is not black in origin.

Not just the dance style, but the vocal style. It’s a TOTAL rip of Jamaican culture. Hurts you doesn’t it? To know that you’ve been admiring Jamaican culture ????

Find me any reference to Thai people doing that style of dance and vocal before it came into the mainstream. Bear in mind by the time it came into the mainstream for most, it was already being done locally. 
For example; rap music actually came from ‘toasting’; again from Jamaica. That is what you see in your video. Thais having a go at it. You really didn’t have a clue ????

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

she maced me...got some of it on my toasty too  ????  told her i was just doing the toasty toast!

Obviously you weren’t very good at it. Go back again and try harder. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

she maced me...got some of it on my toasty too  ????  told her i was just doing the toasty toast!

Though it does raise a very interesting point. Will now knowing the origins of a thing he loves, affect proton’s enjoyment of it?

Funny how the mind works, isn’t it?

I grew up understanding that we borrow(some steal) things from each other. So it doesn’t affect me in any way. 

Anyway, he’s likely already paid for the tickets ☺️ Som naam Na!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, NextG said:

Though it does raise a very interesting point. Will now knowing the origins of a thing he loves, affect proton’s enjoyment of it?

Funny how the mind works, isn’t it?

I grew up understanding that we borrow(some steal) things from each other. So it doesn’t affect me in any way. 

Anyway, he’s likely already paid for the tickets ☺️ Som naam Na!

mai pen rai! at least enjoyed my toasty before she maced it and me

1 minute ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

still washing the mace out of my eyes....will try once vision is restored...

You can still practice with your eyes closed. If you become good at it, she’ll look forward to your visits…. if only to get more view on Tiktok and Insta

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NextG said:

You can still practice with your eyes closed. If you become good at it, she’ll look forward to your visits…. if only to get more view on Tiktok and Insta

hmmmm..going viral........oh she already looks forward to my visits......but running low on mace

*downloads Tik tok and IG apps*

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NextG said:

Here’s my evidence:

2A139249-00BB-49B9-986D-11828FB3B386.thumb.jpeg.f2c0509d31a2d4ae0195a953411071b1.jpeg

Now let’s see your’s that the Thais were doing it before then ????

Nothing to do with twerking, nobody did it when I went to ska and blues in the 80's they would probably have been laughed at, no evidence at all.

Edited by proton