Trump wants to execute people who engage in human trafficking.

Social Media

5 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Oh, and he got a doctor to claim he had bone spurs, which did not prevent him from playing tennis, but kept him out of being drafted. To falsely claim something in order to avoid the draft was called a "dodger".

So, if he can't join the draft he shouldn't be able to exercise?

Was the he a professional tennis player or something?

Muhammad Ali dodged the draft.

Let me ask you something: do you agree with the draft?

• Sad 1

On 7/22/2023 at 3:13 PM, Jingthing said:

It doesn't get any lower than blowing up the constitution and executing people by order of a fascist dictator without due process.

You think that he's put his rhetoric it into effect, don't you!?  How has he "blown up the Constitution", exactly?  

On 7/22/2023 at 3:24 PM, darksidedog said:

If its the death penalty for human trafficking, what suitably righteous punishment can Donald expect when he is indicted and found guilty of treason one wonders?

Death is already an option for treason but he is not being indicted for that, never mind being found guilty of it!

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

White people should support Biden ( they did ) because he has restored rationality to the Presidency. He has surrounded himself with well-qualified advisors.

Who are his advisors?

Trump surrounded himself with cronies and toadies because he is a narcissist. Brain farts - COVID. A trade war with China - he lost. A beautiful wall - unfinished, with some corruption mixed in. Pardoning convicted felons. Inciting an insurrection. Illegally appropriating top secret files to show off to any visitor.

Didn't Hunter just get off?

Trump patriotic? You obviously have not heard of Dr. Samuel Johnson's aphorism " Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel".

I haven't heard that. I think Patriotism is a positive thing

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/22/2023 at 3:35 PM, Jingthing said:
On 7/22/2023 at 3:33 PM, FruitPudding said:

There are courts and judges, you know?

You think Trump would start illegal expecting people. Give me what you're smoking, ????

You don't think human traffickers should get the death penalty?

Expand  

That's what he promised.

No, he did not promise to start executing anyone.

1 hour ago, FruitPudding said:

You could just as easily flip that around. Why should white people support Biden?

Have you heard some of the things Biden has said about white people?

He is creating a bigger divide between the ethnic groups than Trump.

With Trump it's, "We are all Americans. Let's be patriotic"

With Biden it's, "White people do bad things to minorities" which just causes racial tension and it's not even true. Look at the violence statistics. Notice a pattern? It ain't whites attacking blacks.

Tell that story to many police departments in the USA and see how that flies,

About 386,000,000 results (0.44 seconds) 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/report-black-people-are-still-killed-police-higher-rate-groups-rcna17169

https://interactive.aljazeera.com/aje/2020/know-their-names/index.html

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unarmed_African_Americans_killed_by_law_enforcement_officers_in_the_United_States

There are far too many for me to list with individual links but here is a sample for you to chew on. If you want more examples and can be bothered to do a search, just simply type 'Black people killed by the police in the US' into your search engine.

1 hour ago, FruitPudding said:

So, if he can't join the draft he shouldn't be able to exercise?

Was the he a professional tennis player or something?

Muhammad Ali dodged the draft.

Let me ask you something: do you agree with the draft?

You really need to do some research before posting ridiculous and easily disprovable claims.

Quote "Muhammad Ali dodged the draft".

NO he did NOT dodge the draft at all.

He refused to join the draft but did NOT, like many run away. 

At the trial on June 20, 1967, the jury found Ali guilty after only 21 minutes of deliberation of the criminal offense of violating the Selective Service laws by refusing to be drafted.[25] After a Court of Appeals upheld the conviction, the case was reviewed by the U.S. Supreme Court in 1971.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

still waiting on those links..or you just trolling as trump lovers do....truth is singular lies are many

It was you that started about links. 

I don't need a link. 

Just watch note than CNN and you'll see a more balanced view. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, billd766 said:

You really need to do some research before posting ridiculous and easily disprovable claims.

Quote "Muhammad Ali dodged the draft".

NO he did NOT dodge the draft at all.

He refused to join the draft but did NOT, like many run away. 

At the trial on June 20, 1967, the jury found Ali guilty after only 21 minutes of deliberation of the criminal offense of violating the Selective Service laws by refusing to be drafted.[25] After a Court of Appeals upheld the conviction, the case was reviewed by the U.S. Supreme Court in 1971.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali

I respect Ali as a boxer and man of integrity. 

I would also have refused the draft for another pointless war. 

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Difficult to do anything other than that considering that, unless they're native Americans, every single person in the US is descended from an immigrant.

The two people referred to were not descended from immigrants though, they were actual immigrants. They were both born outside the US, neither was a US citizen at birth. Both immigrated to the States and acquired US citizenship later in life.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Ali refused to go, he didn't use ' bone spurs ' as an excuse.

He didn't dodge the draft, he refused it on both religious and humanitarian grounds, and it cost him dearly for many years regards his boxing career.

He changed his religion and used that as an excuse.

Pull the other leg mate. Lol

In any case,  bone spurs is a better excuse than religion.

Irrespective of that, why should you need an excuse? What about Human rights? You don't wanna fight, you don't wanna fight. No shame.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Trump is a white supremacist. I have to wonder at the gullibility of minority groups or individuals that support him.

Amazing, when the derogatory comments are directed at Trump no evidence is required.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I'm not defending Trump, I simply despise dems. 

You'd rather a dictatorship? Trump didn't make it, but there's always China, Russia and North Korea awaiting you if you don't want to live in a democracy.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No doubt the left supports "no cash bail" for human traffickers. 

Do any of you on the left support the death penalty for anything?

Inciting an insurrection (treason).

But I'm center left, not left.

Edited by Jingthing

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Inciting an insurrection (treason).

But I'm center left, not left.

Only if the insurrection comes from the right though, correct? When the left overruns a federal courthouse or whatnot, it's just a protest, and the insurrectionists protestors are to be commended, yes? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Only if the insurrection comes from the right though, correct? When the left overruns a federal courthouse or whatnot, it's just a protest, and the insurrectionists protestors are to be commended, yes? 

That's not treason or insurrection. 

But not, not to be commended.

• Like 1