Stiff neck?

still kicking

Those creams are mostly worthless better to try some anti inflammatory like Advil.

I get this problem a few times a year.  I go to a lady who gives a great deep neck and shoulder massage.  After about 5 sessions,  it gets much better and eventually goes away.  

Also, a stiff neck can actually be from a shoulder issue.  So, if it does not get better go to an Orthopedic Doctor and check it out.

• Thumbs Up 1

Did anything change?  New device?  New chair?  Started using your phone more?  Sitting differently at the computer?  Watching TV more?  New pillow?

It's surprising what can cause muscle pain, even if the activity doesn't directly cause pain while doing it.  I was getting pain in my shoulder for a while during covid lockdown before I realised it was due to having been sitting at the computer for hours leaning my elbow on the desk.

Pillow and exercises.

Massage can help IF it is  done right by someone with formal training....which can be hard to ensure  here. Done wrong can mxmake matters worse or even  cause permanent harm. 

• Thanks 1